XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

Hey there -

Which of your batteries would be equal to the HC2000 from Kinetik? I posted a forum looking for a Kinetik HC2000 but then I came across this and I would think your prices are going to be GREAT this holiday season!

THANKS!

WILL BE PUTTING YOUR BANNER IN MY SIG. RIGHT AFTER THIS POST!

Well the HC2000 is equal to the D2700 in size, but the smaller D6500 in power. So, if you are looking for a battery to fit the same physical dimensions, then the D2700 is the one you want.

I was looking to about the same power. A few guys on these forums recommended i get a HC2000 for my system of 1500rms. The battery will be going in the trunk of my car, so physical size is not an issue. I am looking to get about the same power if not more. Looking for the bargain buy between the 250$ Kinetik HC2000 or one of your batteries which would be equal to that. I will check your price list after this post since its on the first page, if you could let me know what would have about the same power as the HC2000 thatd be great. I am just looking to get the best bang for my buck! I appreciate the reply! If your prices are better for the battery I need compared to the price of the kinetik i would like to get the ball rolling so I can pay you through paypal within the next couple of days! THanks again!

What amp/s are you running?

The D6500 will give you more power and reserve than the HC2000. For daily use it will do everything you need. If there is a possibility to add to your system in the future, then I would recommend going with either the D2700 or D3100 so you do not have to add any more battery power when you upgrade.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

is the 15% taken off before or after taxes?

There aren't any taxes unless you are in TN.

great, i'll probably be placing an order for a D680 for the trunk of my mustang. i currently have a yellow top under the hood powering a kicker650.4 and a RFt1500-1bdcp, do you think this will this be a good solution?

3d7304fe.jpg

2003 Mach 1 Build

HU: Alpine CDA-9857

Sub: Fi Bl 4"VC fully loaded

Sub Amp: RF 1500-1bdcp

Highs Amp: Kicker KX650.4

Highs: Polk Audio db 6.5 comps

Epicenter

okay guys ive been on here for a while now just havent posted yet just been reading up and doing my research to try and finish my truck. i too would like to get in on this buy but not sure what i need as i still have not figured out what i am going to do. i will be running 19000 watts rms so any suggestion on what and how many?

i spoke to the guy at kinetik the other day and he gave me three options. 30 hc600's 14 hc2400's (kr3112's)or 8 hc3800's

im just not familiar with xs products.

okay guys ive been on here for a while now just havent posted yet just been reading up and doing my research to try and finish my truck. i too would like to get in on this buy but not sure what i need as i still have not figured out what i am going to do. i will be running 19000 watts rms so any suggestion on what and how many?

i spoke to the guy at kinetik the other day and he gave me three options. 30 hc600's 14 hc2400's (kr3112's)or 8 hc3800's

im just not familiar with xs products.

Depends on the alternator power you have, competition or daily use, room you have to work with, amps you are running and budget.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

sounds like a successful group buy you have going on here!! over 40 batteries sold and its not even over yet? EPIC!!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916