XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

Lol dude im not nathen but special ends tomorrow

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Efrenvaldez if im right a d3400 would thats a normal size battery i think but make shure maybe a bigger one fits

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Lol dude im not nathen but special ends tomorrow

Read 1st post...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I called in and u have to order by the 20th

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Do you have any specs on the HF1215 charger? What amperage/s does it charge at? Does it automatically go into float when the battery is charged? Price w/ discount?

Thanks!

It is a 12V 15amp high frequency charger. It is an automatic charger that will go into float mode just like the 1005. The price with the discount is $169.15.

What would fit under the hood of an 95 Impala SS? How many batteries would you recommend for this set up...I currently have 4 3100s Batteries.... 2 Sundown 4500ds, 1 Sundown 200.4, and 1 Sundown 100.4..thanx

The D3400 would fit under the hood. If you are still running side terminals then you would need an iBar kit.

Are you running on stock alt and wiring or have you upgraded? Is it for daily use or competition/demo use? The Sundown amps are very power hungry, so 2 D3100 for each 4500 is a good start for sure.

Nate, I just sent you an email regarding my batteries... =(

Email returned. UPS will take care of it for you after you give them a call. When they throw a 79lb battery around or drop it off the back of a truck there is not a lot we can do. Everything will be taken care of though. Sorry they damaged your battery, but we will have a replacement to you shortly after you get us the tracking info.

I sent you an email too Nathan regarding UPS destroying the box and damaging the battery, after they delivered it to the wrong house I heard them throw it back in the truck, not the best thing to do with a huge battery. imag0800.jpg

That's what my packaging looked like, that's after I cleaned out all the Styrofoam that had turned to dust basically. I don't like UPS :(

Tis the season for UPS to damage what they can. If you haven't already filed a claim with UPS, then I would go ahead and give them a call. Since, they delivered it UPS will not allow us to file the claim. Just give them a call with your tracking # and tell them everything you saw and what the driver did. They will schedule someone to come out and look at it, and then give you a shipping label with tracking number and schedule you a pick up. Once they pick it up just give me a call or shoot me an email with the tracking # they gave you. We will get you set up. Sorry for the problems. If UPS decides they want to drop it out of the back of the truck there is really no packing that would save it...........lol

Is the group 51 the only battery available in reverse? I have a 99 Lexus RX and im trying to find a battery to replace my red top up front. Running 2000W audio system, upgrading alt in the next few weeks, and I want a battery that will keep my electrical happy and leave room for future upgrades, yet fit in the factory location..

That vehicle uses a Group 24F, which is the same size as the D2400, but the terminals are reversed. With the reversed terminals you could extend your cables or if you have some slack in the OEM cables it may work anyway. If you are going to upgrade all of your wiring then this would be an easy mix, because the new cables you run would work with the new battery.

Which optima do you have in there now? The red top 34/78? If you want to stay with that size battery then the D3400 would be the choice, but the terminals are also reversed on it.

what fits in the factory location for a s-10 98 ?

The D3400 should work for you and if you are running side posts you would want to get an iBar kit to give you the side posts.

Must have been a misunderstanding on the phone call. Sorry about that. Orders have to be in by the 27th of Dec.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

deleted

Edited by RXdriver11

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Do you have any specs on the HF1215 charger? What amperage/s does it charge at? Does it automatically go into float when the battery is charged? Price w/ discount?

Thanks!

It is a 12V 15amp high frequency charger. It is an automatic charger that will go into float mode just like the 1005. The price with the discount is $169.15.

What would fit under the hood of an 95 Impala SS? How many batteries would you recommend for this set up...I currently have 4 3100s Batteries.... 2 Sundown 4500ds, 1 Sundown 200.4, and 1 Sundown 100.4..thanx

The D3400 would fit under the hood. If you are still running side terminals then you would need an iBar kit.

Are you running on stock alt and wiring or have you upgraded? Is it for daily use or competition/demo use? The Sundown amps are very power hungry, so 2 D3100 for each 4500 is a good start for sure.

Nate, I just sent you an email regarding my batteries... =(

Email returned. UPS will take care of it for you after you give them a call. When they throw a 79lb battery around or drop it off the back of a truck there is not a lot we can do. Everything will be taken care of though. Sorry they damaged your battery, but we will have a replacement to you shortly after you get us the tracking info.

I sent you an email too Nathan regarding UPS destroying the box and damaging the battery, after they delivered it to the wrong house I heard them throw it back in the truck, not the best thing to do with a huge battery. imag0800.jpg

That's what my packaging looked like, that's after I cleaned out all the Styrofoam that had turned to dust basically. I don't like UPS :(

Tis the season for UPS to damage what they can. If you haven't already filed a claim with UPS, then I would go ahead and give them a call. Since, they delivered it UPS will not allow us to file the claim. Just give them a call with your tracking # and tell them everything you saw and what the driver did. They will schedule someone to come out and look at it, and then give you a shipping label with tracking number and schedule you a pick up. Once they pick it up just give me a call or shoot me an email with the tracking # they gave you. We will get you set up. Sorry for the problems. If UPS decides they want to drop it out of the back of the truck there is really no packing that would save it...........lol

Is the group 51 the only battery available in reverse? I have a 99 Lexus RX and im trying to find a battery to replace my red top up front. Running 2000W audio system, upgrading alt in the next few weeks, and I want a battery that will keep my electrical happy and leave room for future upgrades, yet fit in the factory location..

That vehicle uses a Group 24F, which is the same size as the D2400, but the terminals are reversed. With the reversed terminals you could extend your cables or if you have some slack in the OEM cables it may work anyway. If you are going to upgrade all of your wiring then this would be an easy mix, because the new cables you run would work with the new battery.

Which optima do you have in there now? The red top 34/78? If you want to stay with that size battery then the D3400 would be the choice, but the terminals are also reversed on it.

what fits in the factory location for a s-10 98 ?

The D3400 should work for you and if you are running side posts you would want to get an iBar kit to give you the side posts.

Must have been a misunderstanding on the phone call. Sorry about that. Orders have to be in by the 27th of Dec.

34/78 doesnt fit due to it having "+" post on driver side and "-" on passenger side. My stock wiring is "-" on driver "+" on passenger which is why I would like to get reversed but my current is a group 35. The red top comes with the poles like that already. My wires are already upgraded (Big 3). I just wanted to avoid having to extend the wires. Its a tight space to work with a solder gun and torch to add to my wires. But i might just go with the D3400. I think the buy is at 15% correct? Whats the total cost and how do I add to my sig to get the free shipping? Thanks for all your input too..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX