XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

you mind if I send you a cashiers check/money order for my order.

EDIT** banner added to signature to meet requirements

Edited by tdc3187

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

What size battery for a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe? Will I benefit from changing to an XS Power battery? I don't have any kind of stereo equipment in at the moment, but maybe putting something in later. I am putting a pair of DDM Tuning 55W 6000k HID's in sometime this month, thats about it past stock.

3d7304fe.jpg

Bump for a good guy and GREAT COMPANY!!!

Thanks man!

What size battery for a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe? Will I benefit from changing to an XS Power battery? I don't have any kind of stereo equipment in at the moment, but maybe putting something in later. I am putting a pair of DDM Tuning 55W 6000k HID's in sometime this month, thats about it past stock.

To be honest you will be fine with your regular battery in there for now. If you are planning on getting a system in the car in the near future, then I would suggest getting one during the group buy, but there isn't a lot of advantage you will see right now with a new battery.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

im interested. what battery would fit in a 2001 chevy cavalier stock location? i plan on running an aq1200d with a stock alt for now. also, how would i go about ordering? im still pretty new to the forum.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Cashiers checks or money orders will be fine, but understandably we can not ship your order until the check is delivered.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

what banner requirements? Also Nathan how much would the 1200 be? what one of your batterys are compared to the kinetik hc800 or hc 1200? thanks.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe