Spencerfitch88 Posted December 13, 2010 Author Report Posted December 13, 2010 looks really good man.. congrats.. how you liking that power pass? Hey thanks man, I couldnt be happier with it.. Thing is one of a kind. The whole setup just works flawless. Probably one of the most "problem free install" i have ever done!
viral Posted December 13, 2010 Report Posted December 13, 2010 Alright guys, some of you might recognize this car from my solox build i did a while back. Well i sold all of that system and i decided I needed to be a Bass head again Ill cut the shit and get to the goodies I have been a Kicker fan my whole life and this is my first round sub in about 6 years. I thought i should mention that so im curious as to what kind of SQ difference im gonna receive. Im going to post pics in chronological ascending order to as they happen in the build so everything is nice and neat Videos of system! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bDjI2AEcfeE lol sounds good man.. Heres the 10hz vid! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wYlr5r9Q1u8 Some additional metering! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YZ5sZs8Uy-I http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3RuN9fXNDXk Hairtrick playing Soul Survivor! Equipment: 1. Powerbass 4k amp (Coming in on the 18th) 2. Kinetic 3800 in the rear 3. Deka intimidator in the front. 4. 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex wiring 5. Sub:. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . the whip! So I come home to a nice package from a fedex guy WoooWW!!! Bass No Mercy!
Holden Posted December 13, 2010 Report Posted December 13, 2010 If you would like wed. is prob best, i think im getting the finishing touches on my system/box tomo. :popcorn: hopefully. I was going to this weekend but didn't have a chance. cant wait to here your system looks ridiculous :trippy: Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue EditionPioneer AVHX2700BSCheap dont know brand(Front)2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)2 78 series Autocraft Gold BatteriesStinger Battery Iso.New Mechman 270 amp alternatorLanzar OPTI4000DJbl 75.2DC SoundLab Level 5 18Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wiresFew 250/150 amp fusesOriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
Spencerfitch88 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 If you would like wed. is prob best, i think im getting the finishing touches on my system/box tomo. :popcorn: hopefully. I was going to this weekend but didn't have a chance. cant wait to here your system looks ridiculous :trippy: Thanks for checking out the system today man, let everyone know what you thought! You system sounded damn good also man!
Rose-Villian Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 Ben Where are you from...? Lol I see thegun on the hip and a camo browning hat lol WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Spencerfitch88 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 Ben Where are you from...? Lol I see thegun on the hip and a camo browning hat lol hahaha Ben and I both live in GA
Holden Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 Glade i got hear your system today it is great and loud as hell. Hope you get put into the SOTM. I will def. be voting for your car. :slayer: Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue EditionPioneer AVHX2700BSCheap dont know brand(Front)2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)2 78 series Autocraft Gold BatteriesStinger Battery Iso.New Mechman 270 amp alternatorLanzar OPTI4000DJbl 75.2DC SoundLab Level 5 18Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wiresFew 250/150 amp fusesOriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
Spencerfitch88 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 Glade i got hear your system today it is great and loud as hell. Hope you get put into the SOTM. I will def. be voting for your car. :slayer: Hey thanks man, i put the nomination in, but I believe it was to late
bigkevy Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 how do you like that powerbass xa 4000? i was thinkin of getting a couple of those for some mayhems 2007 mustang Boyo avn701d hifonics bxi2610 2 olm 2415s hifonics 100.4 2 infinity 6x8s 2 kicker comp cvt 8s
fecupe2001 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 i don´t know about him, but the one i tested it´s awesome, takes 0.25 ohms for burps without any problems, sounds very clean and take tons of abuse I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.