Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC Level 4 15" burp box


TorK102

Recommended Posts

Posted

I also suggest you to flare the pvc tubes, that way, once you buy the aeroports, you don´t have to start testing port depth again, once you flare the pvc, you´ll see your peak frequency changing, this is how i did my portS:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Common sense should tell you, you cut how long at a time to change tuning the reconnect then flared part of the port to the base. When you buy the port it comes in 3 sections. 2 flares and a base. Hope this clears it up for you.

Posted

I understand all of that. I just was wondering how to change out the swappable ports. For daily and burping. Tuning isn't a problem. I'm sure I need to buy another port, but do I pull the base out of the mounted end and replace it with a different one? Or do I have to unscrew it from the inside of the box? Or Unless I just misunderstood what you were saying. By the way, fecupe, thanks for the vid and the advice, I think I may need to get a bowl and do that to the pvc.

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...