Lights at the end of the tunnel

well that seems like kinda raw deal if thats indeed true.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't get how you even for to the point you are at with no proof of anything. If you deleted the status, then they are going of the word of another person with nothing to back it up? Seems strange. But guilty until proven innocent i guess.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

well if he admitted to posting something similar to what he is being accused of, then he is guilty in the laws mind.... if he were to deny it from the beginning then they would have no case...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Seems like you're getting the raw end of the deal from your school. I hope you have a good lawyer cuz this whole thing sounds really suspicious! Its proof tho that you gotta watch what you post online, especially Facebook. People overreact and blow things wayyy outta proportion! Good luck with the case bro, keep us updated!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Seems like you're getting the raw end of the deal from your school. I hope you have a good lawyer cuz this whole thing sounds really suspicious! Its proof tho that you gotta watch what you post online, especially Facebook. People overreact and blow things wayyy outta proportion! Good luck with the case bro, keep us updated!

Yeah, even the sheriff that transported me to juvenile hall thinks it's bull. I do, he has been the public defender for 15 years, he mainly does murder cases but he does juvenile/public defense to balance his life out. With what we have, hes 99% sure he can talk the prosecutor down to a misdemeanor. Whatever happens, as long as I don't go back to juvenile detention, then I'm good.

That's messed up. Going to marked a felon because of something you posted. Sorry to hear that, I hope it all goes good for you.

IF someone did that to someone, wouldn't that give the person being charged more motive to commit the crime described?

Yeah, it's a load of crap. And I don't get the last part...lol

POTATO!