This is one of the last models Fosgate made in the USA. 25x4@4 ohms, 50x4@2 ohms. I don't know if it's bridgeable. I'm only looking to get what I paid, $45 plus shipping(which was ridiculous), so $50 shipped. I paid around $23 for shipping, so i'm taking a loss. I was going for an old-with-the-new RF look, but plans have changed, I want all new stuff. It is missing 3 of 8 set screws for the speaker inputs and is scratched up because it's old, but otherwise works fine. Great for anyone looking for oldschool, American RF.

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I have this amp, 2 of them in fact. They are absolutely fabulous. Mine never went into protect. And yes it is bridgeable.

Edit: oh yeah and these amps have been shown to do close to double their rated power

What he said.

I would use it myself, I just have no use for it.

To Kranny; what is the rated power bridged, do you know?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What he said.

I would use it myself, I just have no use for it.

To Kranny; what is the rated power bridged, do you know?

Should be 100 x 2 @ 4 ohms "rated" haha

Off topic but I read on the rf forums that the a4 and aiv tags specify whether its a punch series or power series. I forget which is which sorry

Edited by Kranny

ied love to have this if it had the screws for the speaker terminals

would this work for an active setup or prolly not?

i got a hifonics 4406 but something is wrong with it and wont let it out of protect so i dunno, i got a sony but u kno how that is but i want to run active and see how it sounds cause my deck does it just by a flick of a switch and i want to play around with it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Thanks for the links.

Should be 100 x 2 @ 4 ohms "rated" haha

Off topic but I read on the rf forums that the a4 and aiv tags specify whether its a punch series or power series. I forget which is which sorry

a4 is the punch series.

ied love to have this if it had the screws for the speaker terminals

would this work for an active setup or prolly not?

i got a hifonics 4406 but something is wrong with it and wont let it out of protect so i dunno, i got a sony but u kno how that is but i want to run active and see how it sounds cause my deck does it just by a flick of a switch and i want to play around with it

I sent you a PM.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread