Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok so i have some subwoofers laying around and i wanna just try making a passive radiator for shits and giggles ... how would i make a sub a passive radiator for one... and also if the sub woofer is designed for 1.2cubes ported and .58 sealed how big would i make the box for one sub woofer and one passive radiator ?

Posted

I'm really sure on the technical stuff about them. I used a sub for a passive radiator. All I did was put it in the box with the other sub, it was 2 tens and only one was powered in about 2 cubes sealed. Got really load and sounded amazing. Although the one being used passively was a cheap junk sub and kept bottoming out without any power to it.... lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4783 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...