Sonic Electronix

So I put in the other 12 and the sound cuta out at 24 out of 31 stock head unit in this car. It wouldn't do that with only 1 12 could it be the voltage drop? Or the shit head unit

system:

changes way to much...

eigher your battery voltage dropin so bad its puting the amp in protection mode or you have them wired lower then what the amp can handle so it gos protective mode or your rca are bad need more info how they cutting out what it doin cuting out when you turn it up our?????????

I don't understand a word you said. Its wired to 2 ohms and I've checked all connections. The amp isn't going into protect cause its not hot or clipping and when I turn it one volume down it wont do it. It usually happens on higher frequencies

system:

changes way to much...

eigher your battery voltage dropin so bad its puting the amp in protection mode or you have them wired lower then what the amp can handle so it gos protective mode or your rca are bad need more info how they cutting out what it doin cuting out when you turn it up our?????????

whoa........ you have officially killed the english language.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Say what? i hope your primary language isn´t english!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived