I have a HUGE problem with this subject, so I am just gonna not say nothin.

I read everything I could about this, lets just say if he really pleads guilty, he is done forever in the NFL.

I dont have a problem with tha guy jus what he did i was a fan but damn why be so dum and fight dogs when you have so much goin for you i dont say fuck him or i wish he die but all that i hope is that he get what he deserve n yes he plead guilty tisk tisk tisk.

Also the man in the vids i wish that they will have all the skin taken off them while they are in a tub of alcohol n then burn in hell.

Edited by HC3400BLK
rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

I read everything I could about this, lets just say if he really pleads guilty, he is done forever in the NFL.

i highly doubt he is done in the nfl. especially if he gets the plea agreement down to a year. anything over two years he can basically kiss the nfl goodbye.

if he does come back anybody willing to be that the raiders pick him up?

Vick is done with the Falcons, although someone else might pick him up. He ain't playing for the Falcons. What he did is wrong and it will eat his ass. Karma is a hella thing. He won't get any time out of this watch. Slap on the wrist about all. That is what we should see. How our justice system is corrupt to the point where money talks and the guilty walk. I'm out peace. Oh yea this is my opinion. Peace

Quick Edit http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html

Edited by speedracer0626

We had a group of young adults in the next town where I live get caught for dog fighting, and they all got 3 years for running the rings and endangering the dogs. Please bear in mind, no dogs were killed thank goodness, so how fair is it that this asshole wont get whats coming to him from our Justice Dept.? Maybe it is time We the People remember that once long ago actually had a role in how our Country was ran, and maybe it is time we did again.

164926k5qzu1j863.gif

name me the player who killed someone while drinking and driving and still got to play.....never heard of that.

It was NHL star Dany Heatley who was driving drunk (Sept. '03) when he killed his 25 year old team mate in a fatal car accident, splitting his Ferrari in two, causing his team mate (Dan Snyder) to be thrown out of the car and immediately slip into a coma. He then died 6 days later. Heatley was supposed to face up to 20 years in prison, but he's still playing pro hockey to this day. (Coincidently Heatley was playing for Atlanta as well)