You must be psyched that its fixed. I always listen to music. Atleast I have my Droid when the ipod touch is dead

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You must be psyched that its fixed. I always listen to music. Atleast I have my Droid when the ipod touch is dead

half n half, wanted a new ipod but this way i dont have to spend the extra $$$

hopefully it works like a champ after its charged up. yeha missed it, i have no radio in my car, i dont like changing cd's.....used Pandora Radio on the iPhone for the last few days

half n half, wanted a new ipod but this way i dont have to spend the extra $$$

hopefully it works like a champ after its charged up. yeha missed it, i have no radio in my car, i dont like changing cd's.....used Pandora Radio on the iPhone for the last few days

Sirius????

They dont have much for hip-hop but if you like Rock they have a ton of great channels.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Sirius????

They dont have much for hip-hop but if you like Rock they have a ton of great channels.

no its an App for iphone im sure other phones too, you type in the artist and it playes music related to it...pretty good and its free :)

was it a bitch to remove the cover? My ipod did the same thing and i had my buddy run it over with his car to open it.... :shrug: i didnt expect him to burn out on it and completely destroy it but i though i actually had a chance at seeing if i could replace the batt.

how is the orange contact point connected? did you have to solder?

was it a bitch to remove the cover? My ipod did the same thing and i had my buddy run it over with his car to open it.... :shrug: i didnt expect him to burn out on it and completely destroy it but i though i actually had a chance at seeing if i could replace the batt.

ALL the connections on an ipod video are ribbon cables. ill take a picture of the broken logic board i have sitting right next to me.

edit: heres the battery connector, unlocked, and locked. this is the only vertical connector on the board, all the other ones are horizontal.

3fzxV.jpg

unlocked

GLds4.jpg

Edited by Kranny

well if it was a nice ipod i would be really carefully but seeing that mine is all scratched up and as long as it play music i dont really care, i took a kitchen knife to the edges and it pop's open gotta pry around evenly, then.....well heres a video might explain it better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kguDk_eZTM

that site gets a :good: got the stuff in the mail in 3 days, everything was in perfect shape so i would be happy to do business with them again