Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im not sure where I came across this system but this is a great unit Viper 5701. Its an alarm + 2 remotes, 2 way starter.

It says refurbished but it looked brand new to me. Use Coupon Code TINA during checkout for some more bux off. Installation aint the easiest thing in the world to do but once its installed its awesome.

I actually got 2 and the second one was alot easier to install

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

where exactly did you buy this alarm? thank you.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Posted

Same here, i got one from this site and didn't come with the manuals. its all good though everything worked perfect on it.

iamGcast

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Good deal, cheaper than cost in our system and I work for one of the biggest dealers in Michigan!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

I would buy that but I need the damn bypass system? Every one around here wants over 200 dollars for just the bypass system, not including installation. I have a viper system sitting in my room waiting to be installed haha

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Posted

I would buy that but I need the damn bypass system? Every one around here wants over 200 dollars for just the bypass system, not including installation. I have a viper system sitting in my room waiting to be installed haha

Thats a lot for a bypass, most are about 100 dollars or less, like the pkall, xk06, or the flcan. I think your truck can use the xk06, they are pretty cheap, I would look it up first, we have had sucess with the flcan too from flash-it.com

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...