Sonic Electronix

i've been in good hands with Allstate for umpteen years now... very happy with service, whenever i add something with any vallue i swing bye the office my man Reed comes out to take a few pics of the new goods then we talk (bull shit) for a minute... hows the wife hows the kid etc. etc... "your in good hands with Allstate" They cover my house, truck, car, boat, RV, and anything else that has a serial number FTW!!!

i gotta agree with going with allstate Oso, i live in Vegas as well and i have THE BEST aLLSTATE AGENT EVER. I BET YOU A GRAND HE'LL BEAT THE PANTS OFF OF ANY AGENT IN TOWN!! plus any claims you have they handle with no bullshit. (fuckin amp wasn't BOLTED down- give me a fuckin break)

Oso-- P.M. me and i'll give his # or if anybody else in vegas wants a hook-up on allstate insurance.

damn thieves-fuck 'em

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Well I am still pissed about this and dealing with spamming bots......what we need to do is have someone type up aletter of "disgrace" or whatever *someone like chris who is great with words, and have every member on here e mail it to the corporate office boss and fill his email with this letter from all of us! spread the word on every forum out there and let him know we are starting a ban on progressive!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i HAD progressive, they are a complete bunch of useless, cum guzzling, moronic, dip shit, ass wiping, dick lickin, fart sniffers to say it nicely.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Numerous people have already called and canceled their insurance with progressive because of this. I have another call into them today and asked to speak with the regional manager. I am waiting on his call. Im not gonna hold my breath but maybe he will actually do something about this.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

I appreciate the offer bro but I will have to decline. a couple people have already put offers on the table for me and i really appreciate that.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

screwing/bolting a amp down? i thought amps come with SCREWS to be mounted...they essentially do the same...maybe youll have to go have face-to-face conversation wit him and show what a screw can do....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived