Sonic Electronix

Well as some of you know I originally moved out to Vegas for a job as a Super for a plastering company and about 2 weeks after I get here I get laid off becuase they were slow. OK I can deal with this so I go out and find a new job.

Well Vegas is fucking expensive to live so I go out a find a good job working in Telecommunications. Starts out great. I work 60 hours a week and making very good money. Well after about 3 months we get slow. Now I am barely working so I had to go and get a second job. No big deal because I actually like to work.

Saturday night was the icing on the cake. So I go to the Khumo Street Warriorz USACI show. It was hot as hell out yesterday on the blacktop so I went prepared. Had a cooler full of water and a chair. Get to the show, setup and when people start showing up I demo my system for people to let them know about Hifonics amps and DC Sounds subs. Well I had my trunk open so people can see what kind of amp I am running. I answered lots of questions and people seemed really interested.

Well about an 15 minutes into Demoing the amp goes into thermal protect. I thought no big deal because of the heat outside and the fact that I was playing full tilt without clipping. I got to the show at about 5 and they start running people through the lanes at 9 at night. I get inline and get ready to run through, mind you this is with no testing for frequency or anything. I only signed up for street beat because well it was the closest thing to bass race i could get. So I pull into the lanes and I get 2 runs so I am thinking I will play a 41hz song and a 31 hz song so I know where I am at. Get up to do the first run and I do a 50.3 not bad but not enough for bass race im thinking. So I try the 31 htz song. Start off doing a 51.3 but it dropped to 50.3 again because its not consistant enough. Well after the run I demo somemore and the amp goes into thermal protect again. So I am thinking no big deal so I go watch some more people run through then head home thinking everything was cool.

Well Today I go out to the car to check and see if the amp was working again, and low and behold I open my trunk and something just didn't seem right. Well that was because somehow SOMEONE STOLE MY FUCKING AMP AND ALL MY CDS LAST NIGHT. I had about 4 books full of cds. So I call my insurance company thinking ok they will give me the money for at least the amp. Well thats what I get for thinking because they basically laughed at me. I told them I had a police report and a receipt for the amp and also pictures of the amp screwed down to the trunk floor but they just didn't give a shit. They said since it was only screwed and not bolted down that they are not going to honor my claim. I want to cry so fucking bad because its just been a non stop barage of bullshit since I moved here.

So now I will not be attending regionals. I am most likely done with bass race because I can not afford another amp. What would posses someone to steal at a gat damn show. I give up on the human race.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Ohhhh shit big O! That is a bunch of bullshit! At a show.....Fucking thieves! I hate them second to rapist /molesters!!!!!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Damn dude...im sorry to hear that....it sucks you will probably never find out who it was....And the insurance company is fuckin gay for not covering that. I wish you the best of luck bro, and when things get bad there is only one way to go...and thats up..

xa-1.gif

I guess they thought I didn't work my ass off hard enough for the amp so they took it from me. What pisses me off worse is how im being treated by my insurance company, whom I have been with for the past 7 years. I guess they think tey don't have enough of my money either.

Im just so sick and tired of busting my ass for stuff to have it taken from me.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

Damn Bro! I'm sorry to hear that.

I think the insurance companies are bigger pieces of shit then the damn thieves at times.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

can you contact the insurance home office and file it with them instead of thru your agent? IDK if that would work or not

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I did call the main office and talked to the office maganer and he was the biggest pile of shit I have ever had to deal with.

And to top it off today I went in to one of my job here in Vegas just to check and see if they were ready for us and I come to find out someone jacked 9 boxes of cat6 cable and 2 ladders of my jobsite a 7ft and a 12ft.

If your thinking about moving to Vegas, save yourself the trouble.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

Archived