xxlbigboono Posted November 27, 2010 Report Posted November 27, 2010 I bought a 2002 chevy venture should i fire the subs towards the seats or hatch?Sealed box 2 15's
xxlbigboono Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 I bought a 2002 chevy venture should i fire the subs towards the seats or hatch?Sealed box 2 15's bump
Sanitarium Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 you have the subs, you have the box. figure it out. move them. flip them. make love to them. it's your setup and only you can say what you'll like.
xxlbigboono Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 you have the subs, you have the box. figure it out. move them. flip them. make love to them. it's your setup and only you can say what you'll like. true lol i guess i was being lazy but when i pick it up in 3 weeks ill test it regardless of lazyness ty
knowledge Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I thought u already had the van. I had one same year, I found that subs firing to the back hatch was the best choice for me. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
xxlbigboono Posted December 1, 2010 Author Report Posted December 1, 2010 I thought u already had the van. I had one same year, I found that subs firing to the back hatch was the best choice for me. Alrighty thanks, Will this van get louder than my current trunk 92 grand marquis i havent removed or modify or sealed off the trunk it in
knowledge Posted December 3, 2010 Report Posted December 3, 2010 i think that giving the fact that your going from a trunk to an all open space you should feel the respons a tab better. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.