08 pontiac vibe rebuild with DIGITAL DESIGNS!

box is startin to look good

listen to anything and everything thor says, even if it sounds dumb haha ive tested countless times with that man and he taught me so much, he deffinatly knows what hes doing

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah thor is the man! I did some more work on the box today, i got the last hole for the 2nd aero cut, you guys probably wont see pics of my aero holes because they are shitty as all hell. I caulked up the inside of box and mixed a small batch of bondo and got some of the screw holes covered up. I should be mixing a bigger batch later to finish off my bondo work. Probably going to sand the bondo down tomorrow after work and tuesday its going to get a couple coats of primer. Wednesday or thursday i should my ports and hopefully subs! pics up later

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

no matter how i mix it bondo never seems to dry fast enough for me LOL. I need to learn some patients. anyways here are some pictures of the work i got done yesterday, i started some bondo work and caulked up my seems just for safe measure. Today i finshed my initial bondo work and with in the next hour or less i will start sanding. Then possibly a little more bondo.

dsc029860.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-11-29

dsc02987a.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-11-29

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Ive got another update for you guys, ive been getting alot of work done on this build im really happy with it so far. I got the first coat of primer on last night and layed down another coat of primer after work today, im going to throw down one more layer of primer very soon and once that dries my first coat of color is going down. I picked a color from beher called dark granite. Should go well with my car. Also i got tracking number on both my orders, should have the port tomorrow and the subs thursday which works out perfectly!

dsc029910.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc029920.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-11-30

Here is my soundstream bx-10 bass enhancer, i made a little mount for it 3/4inch mdf and a small round over from my new router, first official project with a router and it seems pretty easy to use. Bass enhancer works well

dsc02993j.jpg

By unfairtebo at 2010-11-30

Edited by Tebo