ok update

lawyers said its xmas time so dont hold my breath on the property being returned in a timely manner

Kinda sucks because the car is not the only thing being held

Cops took everything from pin striped suit pants, to skateboards, wire cutters, journals, xbox 360s, ipods, old desktops, gps units, a fax machine, cell phones, spear guns, tackle boxes, soldering irons, not to mention hundreds of other things.

I think the list ends up being over 250 items that we have receipts for. Its gonna be a zoo getting the property custodian to wrangle up all my property so it most likely wont happen until the first of the year.

on a side note....

I will be doing probably 4-5 installs in the next few weeks

• 2008 Scion xB Sport Wagon

12" Alpine Type R with 500W Alpine amp

• 1995 Honda Civic 4dr

Pioneer USB deck and new speakers all around

• 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

Most likely upgraded speakers and small subwoofer

• 2003 Volvo C70 Convertible

Replacing blown speakers maybe with component set up

• 2000 Honda Civic 2dr

Last but not least...
    My car...

Depending on the condition of the engine, this will either be a quick tear down, or a nice rebuild.

If its a tear down, I'll be taking out two 12" RF P3s, a Hifonics TXI-1508D 1500wrms amplifier, Crunch PZN-2100 2ch x 125wrms amplifier and some Infinity 6.5s and Pioneer 6x9s

If its a rebuild, you can expect some nice suede headliner and other goodies. A new subwoofer box would be first with upgraded electrical. First Big 3 and then running 0 guage to the back. Then would come a new A/C unit and most likely upgrade the alt while the A/C compressor is replaced. Then I would get into door panels with components, custom interior and most likely tacky LEDs lighting up everything. They would be custom LED fixtures and circuits though because I am studying electrical engineering. After all that, I will probably revisit my subwoofer situation and throw in as much as I can. Maybe a trunk wall and just ditch the back seat entirely.

Since I am trying to save money, I hope my civic runs after all this time. Its always cheaper to fix a civic than it is to get another car haha.

Moving up to Gainesville in February and applying to University of Florida

Someone told me I gotta check out the FL SPL website. Keep an eye out for me over there

I'll be doing build logs for all of these upcoming projects so long as the owners don't bail. The '08 Scion and '95 Civic already has all the equipment on hand so those will be a go in the next week or so.

Happy to be back and working on this shit. Typing hypothetical numbers into Torres Box Calculator with a beer in hand on a Wednesday night makes me jolly

/update

Ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

oh yea

forgot to add,

What ever car I get next is getting a Carputer no matter what. Dont know if it'll be a mac mini like steves or not. Probably just get a nice intel atom mobo to run off of tho. Check me out on Mp3car forums too

Ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Dude this stuff with Florida is ridiculous. Tell them to keep all your shit because they'll need it to sell to fund the lawsuit you're sticking to them. All that hell you had to deal with is completely unnecessary. Hope all goes well. Score on the free saw!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Archived