Great news,

Spoke with my attorneys and it seems I will finally get the car out of impound shortly. Don't know if she will run but oh well, I'm more concerned with getting my two 12s and 1500W, and 500W amp out of it :)

I've learned a lot of tricks from this website that I did'nt know when I had the car before. The first thing the subs are getting is a nice spacey ported box to get some real potential. If I decide to keep the car, then I will be upgrading the big 3! and other things to come soon. The car is practically totaled as far as damage from sitting and an "investigation" done to her. This means I may have a lot of fun and an opportunity working on a nice custom interior and maybe some upgraded rims since the tires should be rotted due to not having been driven since June 2009.

Chime in, lots of pics of atleast the break down but maybe even the rebuild.

On a side note....

this weekend when visiting my family, i was cruising down the street in the golf cart, and i see a perfect condition Ryobi table saw maybe used 3 times in total. It had a cardboard sign on it that read as follows:

Merry Xmas

Take me

It works!

I sure as hell had something to be thankful that day, not to mention some other stuff that I'm not sure I'm ready to open up about yet.

Its been one hell of an awesome week and I will be happy to talk about it soon

I'll keep you posted on the tear down/ rebuild

Happy Holidays everybody!

Take time right now to enjoy the little things whether its watching that football game, walking your dog, hugging your kids or anything.

I almost lost everything and have gotten it all back in an instant and its overwhelming, so with you I share my joy.

Tyler

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

What the hell did you do to get your car impounded and torn apart? I really hope your system is still in there when you get it back. Some of the impound yards around here are known for "disappearing stereos" from impounded cars.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

congrats

my car sat for 3 years without being moved (i was in australia) and when i finally went to move it, it started right up a nd all tires were still aired up but one, i aired it up, and drove on them for another 6 months before finally replacing them, the tires were also same ones on there when i bought the car in june of 2005, so they were at the least nearly 4 years old as i finally came back in February 2009

so your tires may be alright, but then again there could have been a very thorough search,lol

What the hell did you do to get your car impounded and torn apart? I really hope your system is still in there when you get it back. Some of the impound yards around here are known for "disappearing stereos" from impounded cars.

x2 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

cant wait to see it wake up, take it to discount tire and they'll hook you up with tires :)

Man, I haven't seen you on here in a while. Hope the car is salvageable. And damn nice find. Where the hell do you live that they just throw perfectly good table saws out, I may have to move there. In a ritzy neighborhood they may throw out a panel saw for me.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

It all looks there. However the trunk has been open for a while so anyone could have picked something an walked off. I hope my hifonics amp is there and the two 12s

congrats

my car sat for 3 years without being moved (i was in australia) and when i finally went to move it, it started right up a nd all tires were still aired up but one, i aired it up, and drove on them for another 6 months before finally replacing them, the tires were also same ones on there when i bought the car in june of 2005, so they were at the least nearly 4 years old as i finally came back in February 2009

so your tires may be alright, but then again there could have been a very thorough search,lol

yeah i guess australia is similar climate to miami, no rough winters am i right?

now im hopeful, should find out soon

x2 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

cant wait to see it wake up, take it to discount tire and they'll hook you up with tires :)

Ive been meaning to talk to you about rims and this is why i was asking you about the suede stuff. maybe start a wall of shame of my own haha

2000 civic coupe rims easy to find?

Damn good score. I'm glad you've realized how precious life is :P. Way to easy to take it for granted. Good luck with the car. Keep us posted

no doubt

Man, I haven't seen you on here in a while. Hope the car is salvageable. And damn nice find. Where the hell do you live that they just throw perfectly good table saws out, I may have to move there. In a ritzy neighborhood they may throw out a panel saw for me.

It was in The Villages, a huge retirement community north of Orlando FL. They are all retired and pretty stacked. I talked to the guy to make sure it was for real haha

He said he used it to cut wood for the one project he needed it for and he probably wont ever use it again so the wife won that bet.

Theres some other shit ive been working on thats not car audio related

I am getting into laser shows and wouldnt mind doing it professionally like as a college job. Its an interesting field.

Heres a vid of the lasers in action hooked into RCA signals.

Soon I am using a converted 7.1 USB sound car which lets you send all signals to your different laser components to be controlled with softwarez

The part has taken since october and still isnt here from china

anyways ive just been chillin waiting for this good news

should know more of the deal on monday

ty

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

The villages is 30 mins away from me...maybe I need to drive around till I find shit? :santa:

Where you from? I live in the shores :P

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Care to answer my first question in my post above?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

stupid FL legal system

have had to drive step moms pt cruiser around this whole time

not too bad just focusing on college

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived