new pics and update page 5

Just a heads up not being a dick you may want to get your money back on those "hertz"

why is that ? are they not a good brand ?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Hertz is a great brand...unfortunately those aren't real they're from singapore and right here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HERTZ-HI-ENERGY-HSK-165-6-5-COMPONENT-CAR-SPEAKER-NEW-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b427dfdeQQitemZ140461465566QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

I got hertz HSK-165s they look like this:

db5ae348.jpg

615eddc1.jpg

But if you got them at a good deal try them out

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Hertz is a great brand...unfortunately those aren't real they're from singapore and right here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HERTZ-HI-ENERGY-HSK-165-6-5-COMPONENT-CAR-SPEAKER-NEW-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b427dfdeQQitemZ140461465566QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

I got hertz HSK-165s they look like this:

db5ae348.jpg

615eddc1.jpg

But if you got them at a good deal try them out

yeah i looked in to that. they are hsk just an older model. i guess they change the speakers up every year or 2. thats why i got a good deal on them lol they are just older. but we will see

• 3 weeks later...

well i got my kicks in with the hertz hsk 165. WOW that is a great sounding speaker. amazing clarity. great mid rang. i am really happy with these speakers. i had to tune up my 15" MTX it couldnt keep up with the new speakers lol.. i will have pics up soon and maybe a video too

update: well its been almost a week with the new kicks and speakers. man i love them. just off the hook. they sound killer with that realm amp

this update is the to inform everyone that i will be starting my front doors very soon probably this weekend. i will be using my eclipse 5 1/4 inch components just to keep costs down. when i get the money i will get my hertz hsk 163 3 way components and 8inch subs. the herts i have now will be used as a rear fill. oh and i will need another amp.

but for now it does sound really good. but i just cant leave it alone lol. i will have pics up this weekend

Good that you like them. If the price was right they have to be better then other brands in that price range even if a old model. It's still hertz.... Just installed my 163s this weekend and I'm in love with them. Post some pics once you start the doors.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

• 1 year later...

well its been a long ass time since i had any updates for my bulid. i have been busy on it just very slowly lo.. i can say i have something coming up that is big so stay tuned

here is what i have been doing to the car.. i changed a few things around. i decided i didnt care for the kick panels.. my feet are just to big lol. so i moved those 6.5 hertz to the doors and the 5.25 eclipse to the a-pillier.. yup that means some custom work.. just sorry to say i dont have any bulid pics on that but i will on part 2.

now on to the doors uggg lol desaster there. i really messed up on them lol but ill try some new ideas if not ill get new (used) panels. i did finely come to decide what im go to do to the car. mostly all front stage the 2 sets of eclipse speakers in the a-pillier. 3 sets of re audio xxx6.5 components and 2 re audio subs for mid bass.. 2 (for now ) RE audio xxx 15" subs . then 2 more later on. amps will be all powerbass xta extreme.. 3 or 4 4ch and 4 2240 mono. either a bit one or the pioneer stage 4 head unit . . i do love my relam audio 4 ch. i may just get more of them. and then powerbass amps for the subs.. trying to do this some what on the cheep

more build pics will be coming.. i will be doing a new box soon for the 2 new 15's and then another for the 4 15's ill be running.

here are some new pics

the new a-pilliers

DSCF0006.jpg

still not done but they will stay this way until i redo them. they do sound bad ass

DSCF0005.jpg

damn now i got my self thinking. i seen 2 RE audio 18's for $1000. i could do those with 2 powerbass 4000 watt amps. lol so many ideas for such a small car . like i tell myself "the best bang for my buck " .

this is what i did for the front doors..

DSCF0008.jpg

i found new door panels on ebay. so hopefuly i'll be able to start that again soon ..

• 3 weeks later...

well im back to work on the car lol .. i will be redoing the a-pillers. i decided that i wont need a rear channel. so im moving those to the front. so now i will have 2 sets of 51/4 components speakers up there.. i also stared to redo the doors.. i did a lot of trail and error lol error won .. but i do have a idea for it and so far i like it. this way i can run 2 or 3 components in the front doors and maybe ill put the kick panels back in.. but we will see.. so here are the pics i took today

one half of the failed doors.. but it was damn strong

DSCF0140.jpg

the other half

DSCF0141.jpg

the new part for the door .. the hole is for an 8" sub (mid bass )

DSCF0142.jpg

the start of the new a pillars 2 eclipse 51/4 .. they are bad ass

DSCF0143.jpg

the finished product not too bad the outer part was cut with a jig saw and a router for the inner cut .. im happy with it now i have to make the 2nd one

DSCF0145.jpg

so this is the way the sits now. that big peace of wood will go at the bottom lol with lots of speakers .

DSCF0146.jpg

Archived