OrionStang Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 I was thinking about building some small boxes for my RF P2 8 inchers and putting them behind the front seats. This is only until I get my doors fabbed up. Will it be worth it sound-wise. I don't always drive around slamming the XL's. The 8's will be crossed to play between 70 and 250hz only. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TeejayBee Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 I think it'd be better to just save the money and wait to do your doors, just me
white4d96 Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 I was considering the same thing and was told it wouldn't be good for imaging. If you have the materials though, why not? If it sucks, you're out some wood and time. Too many projects, too little time...
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted November 28, 2010 Report Posted November 28, 2010 rear mid bass....thats old school SQ. I'll have to agree with just waiting until you can put them in your doors. I've been sitting on a pair of 8's to replace my 6.5's in my 3-way set up for over a year. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.