Best Battery for Buck

Hey fella's, I'm going to be buying a new battery soon, and I wanted to know everyone's opinion on the best battery for the buck. I live in Canada, I have a 220A Alt, 1 Type R 12 getting 600RMS, and the size I need is 9"x7"x6" (1996 Ford Contour). Who/Where/What is the best Battery for the buck for this setup? XS Power? Kinetic? Interstate? Let me know your opinion!!!

p.s. If I'm ordering from the US to Canada, best shipping site/options?

Hey fella's, I'm going to be buying a new battery soon, and I wanted to know everyone's opinion on the best battery for the buck. I live in Canada, I have a 220A Alt, 1 Type R 12 getting 600RMS, and the size I need is 9"x7"x6" (1996 Ford Contour). Who/Where/What is the best Battery for the buck for this setup? XS Power? Kinetic? Interstate? Let me know your opinion!!!

with that power you would be good with a walmart battery and the big 3 upgrade.

Hey Frito, I already have the big 3 ran in the car.

At one point the cars stock alt. was sticking at over 16V intermittently (sticky volt. regulator), which I'm sure really hurt the stock bat, so I upgraded to a 220 in the car. I'm very interested in getting a deep cycle or spiral cell batt, because I do intent to upgrade to another 12 sooner than later. I hate buying Walmart / K-mart / any marts electrical brands, I'm look at getting something with some steady power and a trusted name. I'm hating the dimming!!!

Shuriken(made by kinetic), kinetic, xs power, deka should all work just depends on where you buy try remybattery.com

also optima, odyssey

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Hey Frito, I already have the big 3 ran in the car.

At one point the cars stock alt. was sticking at over 16V intermittently (sticky volt. regulator), which I'm sure really hurt the stock bat, so I upgraded to a 220 in the car. I'm very interested in getting a deep cycle or spiral cell batt, because I do intent to upgrade to another 12 sooner than later. I hate buying Walmart / K-mart / any marts electrical brands, I'm look at getting something with some steady power and a trusted name. I'm hating the dimming!!!

If your only running 600 watts, you shouldnt have dimming, I wont say walmart this time, but you would be fine with say a duralast gold battery under the hood, or you could get an optima if you felt necessary.

You asked for best for your buck, and in your case you dont need and expensive battery.

for the power you're running i wouldnt waste the money on a fancy front batt. DO NOT waste money on an optima yellow top. i hate walmart batts too, the plates r too thin and they're just crappy batts.. go with die hard, duralast, or yellowtop if you have the money.. if i were you id get the duralast gold! they are comparable to the optima yellow top and even have higher amps.. the yellow top you can just mound upside down because its a gel cell.. i got the duralast gold and was happy.. hardy any dimming and my voltage stayed up. they also have a kick ass warranty. good luck!

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

for the power you're running i wouldnt waste the money on a fancy front batt. DO NOT waste money on an optima yellow top. i hate walmart batts too, the plates r too thin and they're just crappy batts.. go with die hard, duralast, or yellowtop if you have the money.. if i were you id get the duralast gold! they are comparable to the optima yellow top and even have higher amps.. the yellow top you can just mound upside down because its a gel cell.. i got the duralast gold and was happy.. hardy any dimming and my voltage stayed up. they also have a kick ass warranty. good luck!

Contradicting much? Get a Diehard Platnium if you want to save money, if not do it right the first time and get an XS Power battery.

Contradicting much? Get a Diehard Platnium if you want to save money, if not do it right the first time and get an XS Power battery.

k smartass let me rephrase that, "or yellowtop if you have the money to waste"

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg