Bills Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 Ok, i have many more pics, few vids..... i have some numbers. and i'm in dissbalieve(wow i suck at spelling) But numbers wise the car is not there. There are alot of things i need and will do to car to get my numbers up like maybe not let car idle at 700 rpm with car charging at like 13.5v when i burp or start a music run.......... but lets just say the car is louder sealed up then with drivers door open.......... WTF.... and oyess, people are concerned for my windshield Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Thats how I broke mine..... Don't do it LOL.. Andi was only at 154 save the windshield The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Bills Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 i'm gonna do it. i need a new one i really do, Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
zayres29 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 my single cab truck will look like this one day very nice work keep it up Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
FieroGrande Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Very good install, and how are the #'s looking?
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 atleast do it on a hairtrick video if you are going to do it, dont pussy out The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Bills Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 Numbers look ok. i need to put some TLC into the car for the spl side. I'm about 2db lower then where I want to be. I know how to get 1db of that, but I need to start with simple testing in the box. I will say, idk if i should be happy or mad, but i don't gain by opening my door or window.... and if I do, its like .1db so idk. for usaci it upsets me a little but great for dbdrag Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Numbers look ok. i need to put some TLC into the car for the spl side. I'm about 2db lower then where I want to be. I know how to get 1db of that, but I need to start with simple testing in the box. I will say, idk if i should be happy or mad, but i don't gain by opening my door or window.... and if I do, its like .1db so idk. for usaci it upsets me a little but great for dbdrag Bills wonder if you swapped the 2ks out for some real power if you would gain, 2 9ks or 4 5ks or something similar, you might just get the #s you want, and considering you basically have what im going to be rebuilding, its nice to see the numbers.... but i think 4 5ks would give you the extra you want The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Bills Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 the numbers I want are with my current power. The numbers I want will be easy to get too. Just TLC and my spl dust I have. KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.