TLEJ Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 http://greenville.craigslist.org/ele/2087302089.html rated 1000W each, dual voice coils. Has them for $40, but he hasn't emailed back yet
Team_DC-Derrick Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 rockwood, knock off rockford/kenwood those companys had a baby and produced that The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
TLEJ Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 ahahhahhaahha, I read it wrong on the ad.. I thought he was trying to get rid of 2 rockfords for 40.. But I didn't recognize that magnet. Thanks though rockwood, knock off rockford/kenwood those companys had a baby and produced that funnyshit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.