SPLadd1ct Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I'm building a new system in my 2006 2.7L V6 Hyundai Tiburon. It will be comprised of a Incriminator audio Warden 15" 1.4 ohm DVC w/ daily spiders, a Sundown audio 3500D ran at 1 ohm (subwoofer 1.4 ohm DVC wired in parallel to present a 0.7 ohm load which will finally be around 1 ohm due to impedance rise) and a 4-4.5 cubic foot box built by dave the box guy tuned to 34 hertz. The electrical system will be comprised of a Mechman 220 amp high output alternator, a XS power d2400 battery in the front and two XS power d3100's in the back. Power wire will be stinger 3/0 gauge and 0 gauge to connect the two XS D3100 batteries. Speaker wire will either be 10 gauge or 8 gauge. After everything is done the SOB should really pound as the car is very tiny which in turn means little airspace. All in all I'm just looking for a groundpouding daily driver, unfortunately I can't build a hairtrick set-up but that's what you sacrifice for driving a sports car!? I'm thinking after all is finished I may have the loudest non walled 2.7L V6 2006 Hyundai Tiburon with the back seat still conserved in the world. Note that a dual alt set up would be incredibly difficult to fabricate more less impossible and space in the vehicle for a big box and batteries is a tough problem! I would love to hear of any Tiburon's out there of similar set up that is also very loud I just don't think people would go through the pain of putting a loud system in a vehicle with such tight dimensions and trying to conserve the back seat. So far I have the Warden 15 ordered and some XS power batteries. Our Pennsylvania winters get pretty cold and I don't wanna throw the brand new system into cold conditions, especially when it's brand new getting broken in. So I will be waiting til spring to have everything installed. Braxton 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
knowledge Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 sounds interesting REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 sounds interesting REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Socky Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 He has 2 DD 9510's stetsom 11k i believe. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
knowledge Posted December 3, 2010 Report Posted December 3, 2010 thats some crazy shit. thats why i love DD REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SPLadd1ct Posted December 6, 2010 Author Report Posted December 6, 2010 Very interesting set-up! Although I wish I could see where he placed his batteries. The thing is it's an older Tiburon and I'm not sure what engine size it is so he could be running a dual alt set up. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.