cthedinger Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
cthedinger Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 hahahahaha previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 we need a teen section for the forum. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I thought it would be funnier to find out where he is and have PD search the house 4chan style, but I'm staying out of it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
cmamtower Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 we need a teen section for the forum. "will someone help me fiberglass the head back on my GI Joe? i made him a parachute with a walmart bag and threw him out the 2nd story window and hit my puppy "fluffers" so i ran downstairs and tripped over my big wheel and landed on scuba steve. my life is about to end and daddy said if i dont get him fixed then he'll beat my butt for breaking my toys. and i wont be able to get those big speakers for christmas to run in my power wheels" something along those lines? lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
white4d96 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I thought it would be funnier to find out where he is and have PD search the house 4chan style, but I'm staying out of it Too many projects, too little time...
Rockbrook Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I thought it would be funnier to find out where he is and have PD search the house 4chan style, but I'm staying out of it whoa whoa i missed that, what happend with 4chan and the police and someone's house getting searched? haha i must know
Playa Named Joe Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 bad is something that society and mankind has made up to define something that they feel everyone who lives shouldn't do to keep order. Let people make their own decisions. So murder or rape isn't bad just because society thinks it is? Is that what you're saying? Correct. Before there were intelligent thoughts made by man, there were no morals. Club a chick in the head and make babies, I'd consider that rape. If it wasn't for that, the world wouldn't be the way it is. So is it really that bad? If you say "The female is scarred for life and her life will never be the same", well she needs to get over it and not sit in a room for the rest of her life. Murder on the other hand without cause is something I would consider to be wrong, that is how I feel. We all are responsible for the way we think and feel about everything and entitled to our own thoughts. The are many wars fought throughout history and they have been supported by majority of societies. War is murdering for a cause, but why do we do it? We feel that the murdering of the people we are in conflict with will be beneficial to us. (Rape and murder is a terrible thing and should never be committed. I do not endorse these acts.) 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.