DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

Subs are all boxes up and I'd say heading out today! Starting on the box this weekend or next week!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Well to be honest I had the maxxlink laying around from my last build a I didn't use it... I guess I could look into a 360.2 but is it that much of a difference?? I didn't know the maxxlinks wernt good... Lol welp I guess I'll be looking for a new sound processor.. The only reason I wanted the maxxlink was to have all equal signals going to the amps... Can a 360 do that?? I only need 3 outs for now

I saw in another post you asked if you could use a telephone splitter for the bass knob. I talked to rusty and he informed me the knobs are like my DDs with a clip light. In which case you cant split it that i know of. I wanted to unstrapp my amps and do tha and asked my amp guy to build me a knob and he said he mite be able too but it wouldnt have the clip light. id just use all 3 knobs lol. or gain match all the amps and use a good preamp like zapco or arc audio

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Subs are all boxes up and I'd say heading out today! Starting on the box this weekend or next week!

It sounds like the Brown Truck with heavy boxes and a angry driver will be showing up soon..yahoo.gif You may need to pay for a ER visit for them.. back pain..lol

Anther update as well...

I got the flue... Fuckin sucks!! I haven't been able to do anything guys.. All my power wire came in but I feel like shit, and dnt even care to open it...

I'm on a bunch of meds and hopefully feel better soon!

Thanks

Blake

Now just awaiting:

Alts

Alt bracket

An a few small rcas etc...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Hey bro, hope you feel better soon.. I know it sucks when your sick cause you want to work on it, but at the same time you dont feel like doing shit.. Just wait till you get everything in so you can open alot of boxes at once..just like its christmas all over again..yahoo.gif

Jay

Haha yea I know that's what it feels like everytime I wake up or wte and go out side just to find some nice boxes from ups or fedex

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived