Sonic Electronix

Thinking about doing 2 18's if even possible in my TB. Anyone got and pics or vids of some setups of decent power levels? Gonna have an SAZ4500D so 3k and up preferred. Links to builds or previous threads (if so, I apologize) are welcome.

I would PREFER 2 15's or 2 18's setups but if you have a single 18, throw it up but MUST have some power to it and NOT an SPL-only setup.

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

You've probably seen my pics either here or Trailvoy but I'll post up a couple.

DSCF1271.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

Also somebody on Trailvoy is running 2 SMD 18's either May03LT or UnderLok I forget who. My current box is about 6.3 cubes tuned to 33 hz, about to be building a new box close to 8 cubes tuned to 30 hz so we'll see how that turns out. 147.6 (or 147.8 ) was my highest with the D2 SMD @ 39hz, direct swap with my friends D1 2nd gen BTL got 150.3 @ 39 hz.

Edit: Had to fix the stupid smiley that came up lol.

Oh and link to my build if you're interested

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/81025-08-envoy-denali-18-aa-smd-build-log-150-db-39-hz/

Edited by fr34kout

With the TINY bit of testing I've done, I peak at 30hz. But my box is a bit high...23"/5" above window line. 2 15's can get under window but 28's I would link COULD go at 20" which is a big difference. I might just make a different box for these if someone would be willing to help me with a design? I have the overall specs and what I want to do...just need a visual you know?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio