Second Skin Audio

Help box design

I'm in the process of creating a new box for my 4-12" MTX t5512-44. All i need is some ideas on how to port it, so far i have not used a ported box before so i really have no idea on which one is best. As of right now until i get the final dimensions they stand as this 28Wx36Hx14D. I have to remeasure the area that it will be going in but haven't had the chance to do that yet.

personally i like to do areo ports. but have never really done a really nice slot port yet <_<. ... if u need help getting all the messurements i can help you out after i get home from school. do you know what your wanting to tune to?

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

personally i like to do areo ports. but have never really done a really nice slot port yet <_<. ... if u need help getting all the messurements i can help you out after i get home from school. do you know what your wanting to tune to?

Prob. going to sound like a noob here but no i really have no idea about tuning. Basically i was just going to go off the specs that MTX gave me for the ported box but wasnt sure if that would be the best thing to do for it.

Would i be better off with just going with a bigger sealed box than i have now?

Honestly, you might. You just don't have enough room for 4 12's ported.

How much difference is there between the two? (ported to sealed)