Sonic Electronix

The soundstream is the same price and 500W higher, is the brz line really that much better? do you think the soundstream will put out that kind of power? I have a strong 14 volt stiffened system w/ big three, so i don't think the power should be an issue... it comes down to the honesty of the ratings... is the brutus that much better?

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

I was looking at it, but the nice thing about the soundstream is it leaves a little more room for upgrades, as soon as the checks roll in i'm hoping to pick up some better subs.

you wont hear a difference of 200 watts. kind of makes me mad how i keep offering people good information and people keep ignoring me for some people who are less knowledgeable.

I was looking at it, but the nice thing about the soundstream is it leaves a little more room for upgrades, as soon as the checks roll in i'm hoping to pick up some better subs.

you wont hear a difference of 200 watts. kind of makes me mad how i keep offering people good information and people keep ignoring me for some people who are less knowledgeable.

You were not the first person to suggest that amp. it's on the first page. i looked into it. trust me. But I've gotten more information about, and more people have suggested, hifonics and soundstream.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

You were not the first person to suggest that amp. it's on the first page. i looked into it. trust me. But I've gotten more information about, and more people have suggested, hifonics and soundstream.

*sigh* get what you want. from what ive seen, one person has suggested sound stream and like 2-3 hifonics. i had a hifonics bx1605d and it was complete crap IMO, huge difference in sound quality and loudness switching to the audiopipe.

*sigh* get what you want. from what ive seen, one person has suggested sound stream and like 2-3 hifonics. i had a hifonics bx1605d and it was complete crap IMO, huge difference in sound quality and loudness switching to the audiopipe.

Don't get me wrong, i'm definitely not writing off any of these suggestions. That's why i'm here... u have first hand knowledge of both of the amps, and your suggesting the ap, i'll definitely take a closer look at it.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Kranny...I feel your pain. Sadly there are some people who don't know the difference between good advice and shit thrown in from people without the knowledge or experience to back up a claim.

He is obviously set between hifonics...meh....and soundstream...even more meh

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Kranny...I feel your pain. Sadly there are some people who don't know the difference between good advice and shit thrown in from people without the knowledge or experience to back up a claim.

He is obviously set between hifonics...meh....and soundstream...even more meh

Read what i said right above ur reply... I am not set on anything... I'm only SWAYED toward soundstream because of what i've seen elsewhere off this forum... And like i said, every time someone like you suggests audiopipe, i'm gonna take another look.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!