ChevyBoy Posted August 22, 2007 Report Posted August 22, 2007 http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1509 Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted August 22, 2007 Report Posted August 22, 2007 thats a killer deal for the 2, from what I have read on www.termlab.com Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ChevyBoy Posted August 23, 2007 Author Report Posted August 23, 2007 damn right. i wish i had the spare cash. Quote
Chode69 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 one hell of a deal Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.