has anyone ever heard of this brand or used it

alright guys i got bored working a 21 hour shift so i did some search and i found this 0/1 power/ground wire for a cheap price buy the foot ive never heard of this before i just didnt know if it was too good to be true heres the website

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KCA0BL

let me know what yalls opinion is please

alright guys i got bored working a 21 hour shift so i did some search and i found this 0/1 power/ground wire for a cheap price buy the foot ive never heard of this before i just didnt know if it was too good to be true heres the website

Yea its the Shiiit. Alot of people on here run it. Matter of fact just opened my package i recieved today and inside was 21ft of the 1/0.

Good stuff

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Yea its the Shiiit. Alot of people on here run it. Matter of fact just opened my package i recieved today and inside was 21ft of the 1/0.

Good stuff

awesome thanks man cause like i want to get some for my new build on here 4 diamond audio d1 or d6 12s and what ever RF amp to push it and i need 0/1 not 4gauge for the 4 batteries im puting in the trunk

go for it youll be very happy

i know in the picture it looks kinda flexable but like really how fexable is it cause i need to do ALOT of turns with it

You must be very new to car audio if you have never heard of Knu. And their KCA is definitely flexible enough for most.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

go for it youll be very happy

i know in the picture it looks kinda flexable but like really how fexable is it cause i need to do ALOT of turns with it

You must be very new to car audio if you have never heard of Knu. And their KCA is definitely flexible enough for most.

im kinda new but im not like first system yesterday ive worked in a garage before just never heard of this brand

yeah, its good.

ive got 8' of the knu KLMX if you want to try it out for yourself. not as flexible as this one but just so you can see.

$11 shipped. 0 gauge

yeah man id like to try some out my paypal is still working itself out with my bank but send me your account and ill def get that