E a r t h Posted August 22, 2007 Report Posted August 22, 2007 (edited) Coustic xm-3 crossover bnib Coustic xm-6 crossover bnib ( SOLD ) US Acoustics usa 2200 amp [ blown fet ] mint cosmetics US Acoustics usa 2300f amp [ blown ] 8-8.5 cosmetics Dual slot ported bandpass box w/ two 10'' pioneer subs 12 awg wire inside DHD ntx2006 amp site says class ''A'' works perfect a little dirty Rockford Fosgate Power T5002 1040 rms bridged @ 2ohm works perfect mint TC Sounds db-500 12'' in a prefab 1.25 sealed box Rockford Fosgate Punch45 2nd gen fully operational great condition for its age Everything listed is up for SALE or TRADE .....CASH OR M/O ONLY NO PAYPAL SORRY Edited November 4, 2007 by Earthman
reinke Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 how much for the TC's or what to trade? ----reference's---- meade916
E a r t h Posted November 4, 2007 Author Report Posted November 4, 2007 Trades I'm interested in are: Batteries [ AGM style ] sundown amps RF punch 45 25 to life amp RF punch 200.2 amps bigger alternator [ 94 escort ] 5x7 speakers cash or m/o LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE I MIGHT BE INTERESTED
reinke Posted November 4, 2007 Report Posted November 4, 2007 how much for the TC's and the pioneers ----reference's---- meade916
E a r t h Posted November 4, 2007 Author Report Posted November 4, 2007 I'll do 115 shipped for the tc 160 shipped for the pioneers
E a r t h Posted November 5, 2007 Author Report Posted November 5, 2007 old school punch 45 would like to be traded for a newer small punch 2 or 4 channel amp or sundown, cash would be around $80 or so I guess. I would only get rid of the power T5002 and something else if I could get a sundown 1500d out of it somehow. let me know,... sorry I dont have pics due to my cam hasn't been returned [ probably never will ]
Recommended Posts