if you have a dealer near you. from what i have heard would switch everything i own over to massive audio. mids highs subs amps everything. they are an amazing sounding company that's not a pocket murderer. you can look them up but if you have'nt heard of them you will be hesitant. its popular up north and overseas. i love them so much.

http://www.massiveaudio.com/

I had a Sony hu in here before but some reason one of the speakers stopped working, all it took was a new hu and that speaker worked again. Downside tho I have to to the new one up twice as loud to hear the same thing I got from my Sony. So imo JVC sucks and I regret buying it. From what I've seen here Pioneer seems to favored, guess I'll decide which works for me.

I had a Sony hu in here before but some reason one of the speakers stopped working, all it took was a new hu and that speaker worked again. Downside tho I have to to the new one up twice as loud to hear the same thing I got from my Sony. So imo JVC sucks and I regret buying it. From what I've seen here Pioneer seems to favored, guess I'll decide which works for me.

yeah everyone seems to have pioneer. i haven't had one so i cant say why. dual sucks i can tell you that lol. but yeah my sony is sweet. sounds clear and everything. just your opinion is key there.

yeah everyone seems to have pioneer. i haven't had one so i cant say why. dual sucks i can tell you that lol. but yeah my sony is sweet. sounds clear and everything. just your opinion is key there.

I had a Pioneer once in my old car (wish I kept it...95 Mustang) only had it two weeks till I blew a head gasket 2 hours from home. It was an old Pioneer h u in it, from like '05 or something so can't really compare it to todays stuff. So far I've been pretty happy with Sony, should of gone with them again. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

dude if ur just starting out in audio dont buy a bunch of expensive subs and shit. if u want to learn how to do this shit u started good. u always buy cheaper stuff till you learn a lil bit about what your doing then you can always go bigger. good thing about buying chepers stuff is if you fuck it up trying to figure out what your doing your not out a shit load of money to git new stuff to replace it. if you want sum cheaper stuff to start out with hit ebay they got all kinds of shit on there. hell man a 500 watt amp and a cuple 10s would sound better than what u got rite now and you can git that for fairly cheap

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

dude if ur just starting out in audio dont buy a bunch of expensive subs and shit. if u want to learn how to do this shit u started good. u always buy cheaper stuff till you learn a lil bit about what your doing then you can always go bigger. good thing about buying chepers stuff is if you fuck it up trying to figure out what your doing your not out a shit load of money to git new stuff to replace it. if you want sum cheaper stuff to start out with hit ebay they got all kinds of shit on there. hell man a 500 watt amp and a cuple 10s would sound better than what u got rite now and you can git that for fairly cheap

True, true. Can't argue there

Think I'm going to avoid Ebay, I've gotten burned twice using Ebay so going to stay away from there. I've found some things on craigslist in the past that have worked out pretty good. Such a find was my new tv/computer monitor, 32 inch sylvania hdtv for 50 bucks.

Ok using audiosavings.com this is what I've come up with. It's subject to change but I think this will get the job done.

Starting off with a Sony CDX-GT640UI head unit, going into 4 Infinity KAPPA 62.9I 6.5" 2 way speakers. For the lows I'm going with 2 RE Audio REX10D4 10" subs powered by a Kenwood KAC-8105D amp. I will also be getting an amp install kit (of course), and probly some sound damping material as well. Should run me about $640.00 right to my door. All I need is a box and more funds added to my pocket lol.

Archived