Old Style 12" Fi X(TRADED) CLOSE WHEN POSSIBLE

I picked this up in a trade and was gonna use it in a temp build however last night I picked up a 10" HDC3 so Im gonna run that instead.

The Price is $65 shipped, the sub is rated at 300rms, and is a great temp sub, or for people just wanting a little extra bass.

Edit: Its has Dual 4 ohm coils

12032010334.jpg

12032010335.jpg

12032010337.jpg

12032010338.jpg

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Trade for a single 4 ohm Fi X 12? I have one of them in my wife's car and I'm looking for something to get her amp down to 2 ohms where it will make max power. I clamped it playing around and at 4 ohms nominal it rises up to 7.4 ohms and the amp is making 164 watts. I'm definate that dropping the impedence down closer to where it should be run will make quite a difference. Let me know if your interested.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Trade for a single 4 ohm Fi X 12? I have one of them in my wife's car and I'm looking for something to get her amp down to 2 ohms where it will make max power. I clamped it playing around and at 4 ohms nominal it rises up to 7.4 ohms and the amp is making 164 watts. I'm definate that dropping the impedence down closer to where it should be run will make quite a difference. Let me know if your interested.

Not really lookin to trade ATM, trying to build up funds for a SD2000 to go with my 10"HDC3

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Bump

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

TTT

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Have you tested it? Also can you take pcitures with a DMM reading each of the coils, and pictures of the coils themselves? Also in the pictures what are those marks on the spider near the tinsel leads?

Sorry for all the questions but after the last few speakers I've bought being blown without my knowledge I'm gonna be picky about stuff like this.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Have you tested it? Also can you take pcitures with a DMM reading each of the coils, and pictures of the coils themselves? Also in the pictures what are those marks on the spider near the tinsel leads?

Sorry for all the questions but after the last few speakers I've bought being blown without my knowledge I'm gonna be picky about stuff like this.

I got it in a partial trade from tristan560, I can test it real quick on my HT Amp at 8ohms. I can get you DMM pics tomorrow morning as my DMM is out in the shed, Im uploading more pics and they will be up soon, and the marks where just some dust it rubbed right off.

Edit: Just tested it on 100rms, in a 1 cube sealed box, and it sounded nice, I didnt hear any mechanical noise or nothing out of the ordinary, I will update with more pics later tonight or tomorrow morning when I get the DMM pics

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Bump, I have the DMM pics each coil reads 3.9 ohms, but cant find the cord to hook my phone to my laptop, but will upload pics as soon as I can find it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Bump.....got my HDC3 10 in today....need this gone

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Damn man if i had any money right now id definitley buy it off you...

sorry that was probably a pointless post

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3