Sundown Audio

Zx750.1 Will It Hold A 1.3 Load?

pstone11

As I asked.. Anybody think that a Kicker ZX750.1 will hold a 1.3??

If not, I gotta pick your brains... I'm looking for a good amp that will put out 800-900 at 1 ohm for a good $$. I can get the ZX for 200-250ish..

Before you ask - There might be a low power doomsday project in the making.. 3 dual 4 subs, one nice comp set - under 1000 watts total. :mellow:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Don't know if you'd wanna go up to 1000w RMS @1 ohm. Hifonics TXi1008D $200 on Sonicelectronix.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

dude i really hate u for making me say this :lol: and there might be some people that know of better amp within that $200-$250 range but ebay has the clarion dbx1800 amp in that range. its true 800 rms at 1 or 2 ohm. i know alot of people might not like clarion mono blocks but the new dpx line pounds! by the way did i mention i hate u for making my refer u to EBAY!

dude i really hate u for making me say this :lol: and there might be some people that know of better amp within that $200-$250 range but ebay has the clarion dbx1800 amp in that range. its true 800 rms at 1 or 2 ohm. i know alot of people might not like clarion mono blocks but the new dpx line pounds! by the way did i mention i hate u for making my refer u to EBAY!

:lol: Yeah, I might want to stay away from clarion...I want to have an efficient amp, but 900rms @ 1 needs to be the ceiling for this..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!