See what snow does

Your the one who wants to play with me TeeJay. I'm here and I'm game. You the one who said I'll only talk shit on the internet. I'll give you my home address and let's see who is talkin shit son.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

First off im not playing with you you might enjoy a guy playing with you but i don't do that second if your game wana play cod? im on now.Third let me quote you " I think you need to do some growing up" but you wana talk shit and try to fight me ? lol go get a life and do something with yourself or have a guy play with you what ever you want, I wouldnt risk a nice future i have set up on wasting time "being game with you" lmfao

pic_1214935727_1.jpg

thats what i found when i typed in cody....

oh and this

CODY-LINLEY.jpg

whos a big scary bear... you are... yes you are !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

So you are saying that my buddy who is 17 that works his fuckin ass off everyday at work does not deserve the 07 that he drives??? You dont know the person, There for you dont have the place to make a judgement, For all you know he has a job, works his ass off to get the truck and continues to work his ass off to pay the insurance payments.

I never once said he did not deserve it... In fact, I made a point to say that I wasnt saying that. I said it was a matter of appreciation.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

This place is filled with childish bullshit. Just a bunch of kids that Meade has to babysit. I'm out of here

you said look up your name... dont get upset when I googled cody and thats what I found!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived