(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

needs to get real tires not directional tires on a suv thats fail >,<

^^^ this. no wonder he couldnt turn, winter set of wheels/ tires FTW

He just got those not to long ago.

We don't get snow like I said so getting winter stuff is not really needed here.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

No arguing. Please just look it up online for yourself. When your vehicle is truely 4wd and not All Wheel Drive it does not allow for the front wheels to turn at different speeds and this causes binding. Call a mechanic and look it up, they will tell you the same thing. Soak it up, do research. Then after you do that and you find I'm wrong then tell me I am wrong.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

if his durango is like mine it will let your front tires turn at different speeds, has 4 tcase settings

2wd

awd

4wd

and

4wd low

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

why did he get ride of the stock tires and all anyway? even if you never get snow theres till that chance hell texas got snow last year ive never heard of that

He sold them to get some cash to pay off the rims and tires.

if his durango is like mine it will let your front tires turn at different speeds, has 4 tcase settings

2wd

awd

4wd

and

4wd low

Yes he has all those.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

No arguing. Please just look it up online for yourself. When your vehicle is truely 4wd and not All Wheel Drive it does not allow for the front wheels to turn at different speeds and this causes binding. Call a mechanic and look it up, they will tell you the same thing. Soak it up, do research. Then after you do that and you find I'm wrong then tell me I am wrong.

you keep running your mouth cant you read? i worked with a ton of mechanic's hell i was one, nothing happened to my differential up front front turning close turns with it in 4wd so not point and keep telling us if they cared they look it up nuff said thought you were leaving ?

Archived