See what snow does

Yeah, my 99' Durango was the same way. That's the way my Expedition is set up also, but if you take it off AWD and put it in 4wd and turn the steering wheel as far as it'll go on dry pavement and step on the gas a bit then the front diff will bind a bit and the truck will buck

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

why did he get ride of the stock tires and all anyway? even if you never get snow theres till that chance hell texas got snow last year ive never heard of that

He sold them to get some cash to pay off the rims and tires.

haha oh then he shoulda found steels at a junk yard haha

No arguing. Please just look it up online for yourself. When your vehicle is truely 4wd and not All Wheel Drive it does not allow for the front wheels to turn at different speeds and this causes binding. Call a mechanic and look it up, they will tell you the same thing. Soak it up, do research. Then after you do that and you find I'm wrong then tell me I am wrong.

you are wrong sir. you tell me a vehicle that comes with a locker or posi in the front instead of a traditional differential which is an open or a light limited slip

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

you keep running your mouth cant you read? i worked with a ton of mechanic's hell i was one, nothing happened to my differential up front front turning close turns with it in 4wd so not point and keep telling us if they cared they look it up nuff said thought you were leaving ?

I was waiting for someone to mention this lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

waiting for pictures.. and a banhammer to come down lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

why did he get ride of the stock tires and all anyway? even if you never get snow theres till that chance hell texas got snow last year ive never heard of that

He sold them to get some cash to pay off the rims and tires.

That makes sense 8) but driving in salt with those wheels will mess em up even more. Like on my truck i have my stock wheels with all terrains for the winter (In Missouri) and then my nice wheels for summer = no salt corrosion. And trust me if we get snow in Missouri, you def get snow in indiana.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Yeah, my 99' Durango was the same way. That's the way my Expedition is set up also, but if you take it off AWD and put it in 4wd and turn the steering wheel as far as it'll go on dry pavement and step on the gas a bit then the front diff will bind a bit and the truck will buck

that is not from the diff. it is from the limitations of the u joint or knuckle which will bind up because they can only operate in the intended range they were made for. most people are not dumb enough to turn there wheels all the way in 4wd and stomp on the gas like you lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

waiting for pictures.. and a banhammer to come down lol

no not yet. tis the season and all......... :santa:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And i wills state if you look at trucks/ suv's know alot come with the feature to get a locking/non locking differential's

Pretty sure ford has it where you can lock each front wheel outside of the truck.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived