See what snow does

We are kinda starting to get back on track now LOL

All this talk about drive shafts reminds me when my buddys drive shaft on his ford F250 i believe kept coming out LOL

Turns out the Yoke was bad.

had to drive home with the 4wd on, the back end was just spinning lol.

LOL we had a guy come into my shop the other day. It was a lifted f150 that broke a rear u-joint. So he put it in 4 wheel and drove to the shop on the front axle.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

We are kinda starting to get back on track now LOL

All this talk about drive shafts reminds me when my buddys drive shaft on his ford F250 i believe kept coming out LOL

Turns out the Yoke was bad.

had to drive home with the 4wd on, the back end was just spinning lol.

LOL we had a guy come into my shop the other day. It was a lifted f150 that broke a rear u-joint. So he put it in 4 wheel and drove to the shop on the front axle.

You gotta do what you gotta do LOL

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I just wanted you to look it up so you could get the correct info. Stop being so close minded and just start learning. If you don't like me and don't want to take the answers from me then maybe you would from google. I'm just trying to teach you something and make you a bit smarter in that area. I know if a guy that knew more than me on a certain topic that I would try to learn from it so I really know it. It's like the topic "designing a T-line" I didn't know jack about designing a t-line so I read it and tried it a few times and I got the basics. I know there is a lot more to it than what was posted, but atleast I know more than I did before I read and tried it out.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

ive seen ppl drive with 4wd locked in and only the front drive shaft and have no issues lol

big difference from that and locked in 4wd

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I learn hands on.

Already know how to do basic plumbing,house electrical,a bit of car repair, and a bit of building stuff.

I just started car audio and I've learned QUITE a bit.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I just wanted you to look it up so you could get the correct info. Stop being so close minded and just start learning. If you don't like me and don't want to take the answers from me then maybe you would from google. I'm just trying to teach you something and make you a bit smarter in that area. I know if a guy that knew more than me on a certain topic that I would try to learn from it so I really know it. It's like the topic "designing a T-line" I didn't know jack about designing a t-line so I read it and tried it a few times and I got the basics. I know there is a lot more to it than what was posted, but atleast I know more than I did before I read and tried it out.

and some of us understand that but others dont and when you do something and have no issues with it and then someone says no you cant do it cuz it will fuck it up then an argument starts cuz the other person has done it and it was fine no matter if its right or wrong but everybody always just starts bitching and nobody gets anywhere and threads get locked and ppl se the ban hammer come down

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

ive seen ppl drive with 4wd locked in and only the front drive shaft and have no issues lol

big difference from that and locked in 4wd

yes i know its a big difference from what everybody was talking about

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived