Second Skin Audio

Pyle 21 enclosure

I should mention the other amps I have on hand that may be used (will be attached to a battery plus charger if I use them).

Fusion FCA4000D

DD Z1 (needs repair)

Lanzar Opti2000D (x2)

Clarion 1001.2 (needs repair)

Kicker XZ750.1

Vizonik 1400w (lol)

.. and a pile of other small amps.

Edited by STEvil

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Small, unfortunately.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

at a vas of 791 liters, the tline or horn would have to be 10x that in length, not worth it. build at least a 10-12 cube (16 or 20 would be better) ported box and call it good.

gthe length of a tline has nothing to do with vas, its completely based on the Fs of the sub , you take speed of sound..1130 ft/sec and divide it by the Fs to get a whole wave, then divide that number by 4 to get the quarter wave length which is what most tlines are, quarterwaves

real tlines are done differently than that, they are not as easy to design, but have no place at all for spl only for sq/ht

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

at a vas of 791 liters, the tline or horn would have to be 10x that in length, not worth it. build at least a 10-12 cube (16 or 20 would be better) ported box and call it good.

gthe length of a tline has nothing to do with vas, its completely based on the Fs of the sub , you take speed of sound..1130 ft/sec and divide it by the Fs to get a whole wave, then divide that number by 4 to get the quarter wave length which is what most tlines are, quarterwaves

real tlines are done differently than that, they are not as easy to design, but have no place at all for spl only for sq/ht

then what is the way to determine length of a 'real' tline