Big_Mike Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Has anyone ordered from there before? I was thinking about ordering some 0 gauge from them.
JEMT8 Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Has anyone ordered from there before? I was thinking about ordering some 0 gauge from them. Great quality wire and fast shipping. I highly recommend them as well as many others on here will do. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
hdorre Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 A majority of this forum orders by them, including me. They sell excellent wire for a killer price. I have 12,8,4, and 0 gauge from them. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Big_Mike Posted December 6, 2010 Author Report Posted December 6, 2010 Alright good to know about to order some 0 gauge EDIT: I'm also talking about the KCA Cable. Is that any good?
Guest Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 i have 1/0, 4, 8, and 12 gauge, fuseholders, ampkits, rca's from there. great products.
ryderonthestorm Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Cant go wrong with KNU 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
Big_Mike Posted December 6, 2010 Author Report Posted December 6, 2010 Even on the KCA 0 Gauge? I'm looking to get that.
HyperliteLF920 Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 I bought 50ft of the KCA wire, and its great. Good price, good wire, and easy to work with. 2003 Ford Taurus 15" Fi BL fully loaded T1500-1 amp Crescendo CCX525s in fronts Kenwoods in rear P400-4 amp
Big_Mike Posted December 6, 2010 Author Report Posted December 6, 2010 I bought 50ft of the KCA wire, and its great. Good price, good wire, and easy to work with. Alright thanks
DJ JDub Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 I will agree with this whole post. i got 40 feet of 1/0 gauge and it is just awesome, for the price and fast shipping, you cannot go wrong with knu!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.