Need Help With My Electrical Build.

When I say 2 awg I dont mean 2 gauge I mean 2/0,come on guys I am not new to this, big three has been done.I just tryin to figure out what I need and keep it to a minium,example...How many runs of 2/0 should I run to the rear battery and yes it makes sense that I run the largest/strongest battery I can in the rear,so I will be running 1 Kinetik 2000 and 1 2400,how many runs should I make and will this give me some head run to run more power in the future.

When I say 2 awg I dont mean 2 gauge I mean 2/0,come on guys I am not new to this, big three has been done.I just tryin to figure out what I need and keep it to a minium,example...How many runs of 2/0 should I run to the rear battery and yes it makes sense that I run the largest/strongest battery I can in the rear,so I will be running 1 Kinetik 2000 and 1 2400,how many runs should I make and will this give me some head run to run more power in the future.

if you were talking about 2/0 then you should have typed 2/0 gauge and now just 2 gauge .......... we can only go by what you type. anyways i thnk 2/0 gauge can acquire 3000-4000rms along. i'd only do one run of 2/0 and two HC2000 if it was me. but that's just me ............

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

if you were talking about 2/0 then you should have typed 2/0 gauge and now just 2 gauge .......... we can only go by what you type. anyways i thnk 2/0 gauge can acquire 3000-4000rms along. i'd only do one run of 2/0 and two HC2000 if it was me. but that's just me ............

Ok thanks you.Is that one run for postitve and negitive....2 runs total? or just one run?

Ok thanks you.Is that one run for postitve and negitive....2 runs total? or just one run?

now here is a subject that i am still hearing debates on and that is whether to run a negative from the front to the back batteries. we all know it's cheaper to just ground the battery in the back instead of running more wire to the back for negative. anyways one run for positive and the negative is an up in the air thing for me because some people do the negative run from front to back and some just ground the additional battery in the back. if you have the money then make the extra run of negative and then ground the battery to the frame also. good luck bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

now here is a subject that i am still hearing debates on and that is whether to run a negative from the front to the back batteries. we all know it's cheaper to just ground the battery in the back instead of running more wire to the back for negative. anyways one run for positive and the negative is an up in the air thing for me because some people do the negative run from front to back and some just ground the additional battery in the back. if you have the money then make the extra run of negative and then ground the battery to the frame also. good luck bro.

Thanks man,that is what I am most unsure of as well,that why I was asking to keep it to a minium....so for the most part I guess I will just try 1 run and go from there.I have under built and if there is such a thing as over building an electrical system I have both many times,including a build for 2 PA 3000d :unsure: Hopefully I can afford to get me an Atomic 5000.1 and built an electrical system to match it.They pretty damn effiecent from what I have heard.

Thanks man,that is what I am most unsure of as well,that why I was asking to keep it to a minium....so for the most part I guess I will just try 1 run and go from there.I have under built and if there is such a thing as over building an electrical system I have both many times,including a build for 2 PA 3000d :unsure: Hopefully I can afford to get me an Atomic 5000.1 and built an electrical system to match it.They pretty damn effiecent from what I have heard.

if you ask meade ......... there's no such thing as over building. look at how many runs of negative he has to the back. i don't think it would hurt for you to have a positive and negative run and then ground the battery to the chassis too. good luck bro and post pics

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

if you ask meade ......... there's no such thing as over building. look at how many runs of negative he has to the back. i don't think it would hurt for you to have a positive and negative run and then ground the battery to the chassis too. good luck bro and post pics

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

I am now considering run just an orion 2500d at .5ohm,what else to yall think I'll need on top of what I already have

?

a nice four channel amp to keep your highs/mids up to par with your subs.....

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

a nice four channel amp to keep your highs/mids up to par with your subs.....

Nah,I got that.What I meant was instead of running my 2 pa 3000s,just run one orion 2500d at .5ohms,what would I need inaddition with my kinetik 2000 and alt.U may be able tohelp me on my mids though,About the only componets I have heard in my price range/sound good, are the CDT eurosports,do u have any recommendations in the 300 buck price range.I was also think of running 2 sets of DD 6.5 in the front doors,no sure if it will work out I have to take some measuremeants.Gotta have mid bass.Thanks for all the help bud.