Sundown 3000d for sale

I'm asking $525 for the amp and it comes with a bass knob. As far as output that will depend on you electrical. If your electrics are on par it will do rated and then some. I cant get a video up right now because I havent ran my 0 gauge in my build yet. The amp works flawlessly and looks new. I will trade it for an in dash dvd/nav headunit depending on the model and make of it.

pioneer dvd double din touch screen 3200bu model no navigation thou, the module is separate but i don't have it..lookin to trade for your amp send me a pm if interested

I'm asking $525 for the amp and it comes with a bass knob. As far as output that will depend on you electrical. If your electrics are on par it will do rated and then some. I cant get a video up right now because I havent ran my 0 gauge in my build yet. The amp works flawlessly and looks new. I will trade it for an in dash dvd/nav headunit depending on the model and make of it.

pioneer dvd double din touch screen 3200bu model no navigation thou, the module is separate but i don't have it..lookin to trade for your amp send me a pm if interested

So your saying you want to trade me a pioneer indash dvd player without nav and without the brain to make it work? I think I will pass, thanks though.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived