Sundown 3000d for sale

I still have this amp for sale or trade. Send me some offers on what you have maybe we can work something out. Im interested in all things audio. Amp works like new, no problems at all.

dbDragNov2010014.jpg

dbDragNov2010013.jpg

dbDragNov2010012.jpg

dbDragNov2010011.jpg

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

$525+Shipping

I'm planning a build soon and need to sell my Sundown 3000d to pay for some subs. The amp works perfectly. I have never had a minutes trouble out of it. Never wired below 2 ohm and has always been on good electrical. May trade for an indash or flip out with dvd etc.

8/10 Cosmetic as there are a couple of scratches on the surface. Nothing major at all.

10/10 Performance/Operation

dbDragNov2010014.jpg

dbDragNov2010013.jpg

dbDragNov2010012.jpg

dbDragNov2010011.jpg

video of amp working?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I can get one tomorrow. It is not hooked to anything right now.

iight thank you... and we will be in touch most def.. good sir

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

This still available?

• 2 weeks later...

where the price bro i dont see it, and does it come with bass knob???? and also i heard it does little more then rated power how u ever found out how much over on yours? and where's the vid B)

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I'm asking $525 for the amp and it comes with a bass knob. As far as output that will depend on you electrical. If your electrics are on par it will do rated and then some. I cant get a video up right now because I havent ran my 0 gauge in my build yet. The amp works flawlessly and looks new. I will trade it for an in dash dvd/nav headunit depending on the model and make of it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived