Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

I am not claiming anything, I have the money, and my friends have the know-how, so maybe ask me politely before you guys go on a rant. I just wanted suggestions, to plan ahead, and like I stated right after my first post that if it wont fit in a jeep another vehicle can be purchased. Yes there are a million combinations, thats why I wanted the pros to give me a narrower search...thanx

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Well before you get flamed any longer please at least give us a budget to work with and then we can go from there. I also would recommend how many cf you have to work with total. If you want a wall I need to know that or if you just want a standard ported box.

There are to many missing variables to give you a viable answer to your question.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

40k? give me half that, you use the other half to buy the materials, and you got yourself 4-18's in a cherokee. or buy what digital bass suggested and have your buddies build it for you.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

40k? give me half that, you use the other half to buy the materials, and you got yourself 4-18's in a cherokee.

Now you guys see how a novice can get so much of a system, I just like bass and my friends who know this stuff will teach me what I need to know to not destroy my car (or subs)...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

well type of car is all up to you

but if ur willing to spend 40k on a system to go in a 96 grand cherokee i would suggest purchasing a new car...something with more space to even fit 2 18's with a good amount of power and cft.. something like a older tahoe or a newer cherokee...

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

Archived