Possibly lookin for a new ride

I looked around on kbb.com and saw that I could sell my Taurus for around 1400, but with the rear bumper not being in the greatest shape and the a/c compressor froze up I'm thinkin that most I'd get is around 1200 if I'm lucky. Either case I'd still be short gettin a new truck or suv thats in decent shape. Oh well, guess the Taurus stays a bit longer.

go with the tahoe!

if i had the money thats what i would be driving.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

The Tahoe is still what I'm lookin for but so far I've come up empty. Sure I've found a few Tahoes but problem is that all around here are 4wd and I want a 2wd one. Yes they are harder to find, but I don't plan on off roading it and roads around here or in Fremont where I'm moving to next year don't get that bad. Some how I think the Taurus will make the drive out to Cali next year.

Don't buy an Expedition, $60 every 2 days for gas

it will be the same or probably even more gas for a tahoe but for real you have to really think this out and be realistic the cheapest i found an 02 tahoe was 8 grand for 2 grand u can probably get a tahoe from like 95 for real and it is going to be a shit load on gas money (those 5.7 liter engines guzzle gas like a fat kid guzzle soda) u can put that money for better use and if i were trying to get loud i would get a mid size suv like explorer jeep or blazer trust me ive experienced with both mid size and full size

I do drive 2 hours a day also so that really doesn't help either....

cowboys_logo.gif

60 every two days in gas driving an Expidition? Kinda makes me not to want a tahoe....not much differance in size between the two really. Don't think a Tahoe will get much better mileage. Course I could always move closer to my work, but don't think that would make sence since I'm planing on moving back to the Bay Area Cali around April or March '11. That is if I can get this crap for school worked out.

Main reason for wanting something with more room is to be able to haul things like a bed, dresser and what ever else I may bring along. Also an suv is just better looking than some sedan if ya ask me. I'm sure I could get a Tahoe from like 95ish, but I agree the 5.7s are gas guzzlers. I've considered getting an Explorer, ya know keepin all my rides Ford. Even with an Explorer I'd still need another 1500 to get something decent. The search continues, whatever I end up with will have a small system in it.