Dodge Dakota Fi build... UPDATE: No More wall

10"s tall, 28"s wide. ill have to come up with a depth for you tomorrow.

edit: i like to use a little bigger port area then the 16:1 ratio.

i prefer a 20:1 ratio. but if 20:1 doesnt sound good enough/isnt loud enough you can shrink it to 16:1 and should be perfect. shrinking it down will also lower your tuning as well.

Sounds good to me, Just let me know when you get a depth and whats shes hz she is... Thanks for the help guys!

I Like It LOWWWW

that doesn't sound to bad i was just going a little larger to give him extra room to fine tune it...ya know. Not trying to go against you man :drinks:

no argument from this side either :) just giving him ideas and rough estimates on port sizes.

:friends:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

that doesn't sound to bad i was just going a little larger to give him extra room to fine tune it...ya know. Not trying to go against you man :drinks:

no argument from this side either :) just giving him ideas and rough estimates on port sizes.

:friends:

:yahoo:

i think ill put something up here tonight for him no sketchup from me unless i come back to my school but you'll get the idea. subs front and port up should pound plus the look of 2 big ass 18's right behind you is fing BEAST lol..

for space purposes the box i just designed only has double baffels on the front of the box where the subs would be but you'd want to use some dowels and all thread to still brace the box

I got 12.4 cubes at 32.21hz with 200.25sq inches of port... its a slot port along the entire back of the box. The port dimensions are 4.5h but 44.5w.. The box is 38h 46w and 20d(with the double baffle on the front)

Lets see other ppl like this idea?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

i think ill put something up here tonight for him no sketchup from me unless i come back to my school but you'll get the idea. subs front and port up should pound plus the look of 2 big ass 18's right behind you is fing BEAST lol..

for space purposes the box i just designed only has double baffels on the front of the box where the subs would be but you'd want to use some dowels and all thread to still brace the box

I got 12.4 cubes at 32.21hz with 200.25sq inches of port... its a slot port along the entire back of the box. The port dimensions are 4.5h but 44.5w.. The box is 38h 46w and 20d(with the double baffle on the front)

Lets see other ppl like this idea?

Hey guys, just got done working the pics are uploding on PB... MazdaSPL just hooked me up with a dank sketch for the port...

Its just like what you said boomer... He got port 40x5 by 24.75 depth port.. with 14.97 in2 port area per foot... tuned to 32 hz! I did double all the walls tho, so that will change the numbers a little but i like spl design!

I Like It LOWWWW

Looks good dude

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

I just like going to full width of the box i think it waste less air space and onyl gives the air one spot to flow to... the port not space next to the port and in my dimensions the port was 28" sorry i forgot to add that. the main difference will his bow will be slightly move peaky then mine

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I just like going to full width of the box i think it waste less air space and onyl gives the air one spot to flow to... the port not space next to the port and in my dimensions the port was 28" sorry i forgot to add that. the main difference will his bow will be slightly move peaky then mine

Yea I like the idea of going the full width. Makes it easier and as you said about the air, I think Im starting to understand this port shit! Tmmrow Ill be doing the port and the bracing...

Ediitt: Mazdaspl drew me up ANOTHER port desing to match your port boomer... This is what Ill be doing tommorw... Thanks bud

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived