Sonic Electronix

Im finally breaking down and wanting to do things the right way. I really don't know how to do it that way. In my 95 civic dx i have my 2 12s and am wanting new door speakers up front for nothing but clarity. Its been awhile since i bought new speakers. Its not for competition use. ill need some sort of amp too. What a good combo that is about mid price range.

how many interior speakers do you have? size and what all do you want to replace?

Right now i have 3 1/2 ha. 4 but one is moody. 2 came with the car. up front are kenwood 6.5 in doors, in rear deck 2 type S 6x9's but looking to sell to buy the new front ones. i want the front ones for sure im not for sure what to do with the rear deck. i have never had a car with trunk like this. As in the back seat separating the cab from trunk.

well i really like polk audio and i have polk 6x9 in my front doors and 4in in the rear door with no amp and it sounds great but they have a little more bass in them, i have found the really expensive pioneers are more high pitched but i dont like them or the sound. they are both pretty moderately priced.

Archived