Sonic Electronix

are you just wanting to get the fuck zapped out of you? electricity is not something to play with kid.

LOL? man i am 19 i graduated last year with my A+ Certification (if you do not know what that is its a computer tech degree you got to learn basic electricians modules to earn it) also i go to IEC ( international Electrotechnical Commission )its a career college. that little PSU is not hurting a thing? it is properly spliced and amp grounded also on a gfci breaker if you dont know what that is then go google it safety circuit breaker pretty much.i am perfectly fine and pretty sure i know what i am doing in that picture.

oh shiet im A+ certified too :D. wiring a PSU to anything that needs 12vdc is super fucking easy. you pretty much just take all the yellow wires (+12vdc) and all the adjacent black (ground) wires and hook them up accordingly. and then on the large 20 or 24 pin connector there is a green wire and an adjacent black wire. find a way to hook them up together and bingo bango.

are you just wanting to get the fuck zapped out of you? electricity is not something to play with kid.
LOL? man i am 19 i graduated last year with my A+ Certification (if you do not know what that is its a computer tech degree you got to learn basic electricians modules to earn it) also i go to IEC ( international Electrotechnical Commission )its a career college. that little PSU is not hurting a thing? it is properly spliced and amp grounded also on a gfci breaker if you dont know what that is then go google it safety circuit breaker pretty much.i am perfectly fine and pretty sure i know what i am doing in that picture.
oh shiet im A+ certified too :D. wiring a PSU to anything that needs 12vdc is super fucking easy. you pretty much just take all the yellow wires (+12vdc) and all the adjacent black (ground) wires and hook them up accordingly. and then on the large 20 or 24 pin connector there is a green wire and an adjacent black wire. find a way to hook them up together and bingo bango.

yep yep the green and black wire is to full the connector that the mobo is telling it to power on and by pass the safety to. and technically if you have a power supply that has a 12v plug then u dont need combine them all (:

If you exceed the rail voltage you will smoke the transform or the fets or both. Most amps have a protection that won't allow voltage great then 18 volts, so the amp won't even power up. This is one of those questions like I wonder what would happen if i put a fork in the wall socket and stick my foot into a bucket of water at the same time. If you don't understand it, don't do it.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I know what A+ is as im certifying myself too. It bugs me because you're just like "oh im bored ill stick my sub into an outlet" "i'll play with a power supply off my computer" blahblahblah. Shits dangerous and you can seriously hurt yourself or even kill yourself if you fuck up.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

man u are splicing 4 wires u gotta be pretty careless or dumb to get zapped. like seriously u would like have to hold then yellow and black wire on 12 volt and plug it in for it to really do anything other then that its common sence people get bored and experiment i gotta better chance zapping myself working on a actually computer its not like i got the psu open and im touching capacitors and poking stuff with a screw driver.

you act like no precautions were taken at all the splice is got a wire nut and electrical tape it was all unplugged i had a grounding strip no loose wires just hanging by and power and it is hooked to a gfci. pretty sure i am perfectly fine.

there even a meter right there to see volt amp and ohm readings.

Edited by Relyks

Word :werd_msword: Try the fork in the wall socket with foot in water for shits and giggles and film it. just sayin next time you are bored.... :popcorn:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

just ignore everything i told you because you are too immature to understand the concept I am trying to tell you. I feel like i'm talking to an eigth grade smartass.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

lmao got nothing to do with immature im just know what im doing and a fork in wall socket hmm very tempting can i hold lightning rod to during thunderstorm? i do get bored alot other then fact i got 3 box to make and a wall to do.