We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

Yeah, this is over the top and exaggerated but it's true that a lot of people with loud systems are completely irresponsible with it.

It amazes me how many dipshits think they are being cool by pulling up to a gas station with the windows down and their (usually) crap system cranked up...get out and go inside and leave it running... WTF? I'm not impressed....Are you?

that shit is pretty damn annoying, especially when all you hear is distortion lol

This is just some more hyped up Media drama Bullshit in my opinion...

We should get together and organize a public meeting to show the positive things that come from audio...Such as its a way to spend money on something that isnt drugs or alcohol or something else that can seriously hurt innocent families...

I think us Audiophiles need to hold some kind of get together that we can educate the public on what we do with our passions/hobbies and show them how positive it can be because car audio events are friendly for all ages

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

instead of having a healthy hobby that helps with stress and can give me something to look forward to, i'd rather just blow all my money on drugs and alcohol and actually kill someone because of that..... what retards. lets protest about people who wont shut the fuck up about "boom cars" lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Lol you guys make it seem like if you didnt have cars with sound systems you would be crackheads.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i can feel my organs being damaged whenever i hear bass

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

This is just some more hyped up Media drama Bullshit in my opinion...

We should get together and organize a public meeting to show the positive things that come from audio...Such as its a way to spend money on something that isnt drugs or alcohol or something else that can seriously hurt innocent families...

I think us Audiophiles need to hold some kind of get together that we can educate the public on what we do with our passions/hobbies and show them how positive it can be because car audio events are friendly for all ages

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

Thats All Soooo True I Got Beets But I dont Do it like some do

but i love being an acoustical terrorist :(

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub´s and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank some holy spirtuals with your system, from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf).

To terror and kill all heathen in the name of "who´s been louder".

And imagine his promise, if you die in your mission on magic smoke , a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise, is waiting for you.

Your comerade Omar mmooooaaarrr poooowwwwaaaa

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Send you out on your SMD mission (SMD = sub motivated death), agianst all enemys of the lawd of lawds "Whos been louder".

Now, jump in your car, crank some holy spirtuals from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf) on your system.

And imagine his promise, if you die in magic smoke on your mission, a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise,

waiting for you.

HAHAHA!!!!! Holy shit thats hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Yeah Kranny, and your leader "Steve Meade" sorry i ment Osama Bin Sub and his warsecretary Mohammad Al Bass (WCA Rusty).

Now, jump in your car, crank some holy spirtuals from mullah "Rashid louder low`s" (aka Decaf) on your system.

And imagine his promise, if you die in magic smoke on your mission, a virginal 72 K-watt´s system in paradise,

waiting for you.

quote of the motherfucking year right here. that was brilliant lol

waiting for you.

quote of the motherfucking year right here. that was brilliant lol

wow that is fucking great it just made my day

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Archived